Do you stay at the same resort each time?

We used to stay at different resorts on every trip. The last few times we found ourselves saying, 'wish we had stayed at Beach Club.' So it's Beach Club for us now every time; dance with who brought you.

JStiffler said:
Just curious to see who stays at the same resort each time and who changes it up and why?

I'm torn between going back to POR again or trying something new. (I'd hate to be disappointed) lol :-)

We generally stay at the same resorts now because we know we like them and like you, do not want to be disappointed. The only place we haven't been that I want to try is the AKV.

Lots of variables in my decisions:

WHO's going
Is anyone splitting the room cost with me
How long are we going for
Will we be renting a car

I've done my WDW vacations just about everyway there is: Value,Mod,Deluxe,DD and offsite, rent a car, magical express, hire a driver.

Over the years I've stayed many places, starting w the Polynesian when I was ten! Since I've stayed at CBR, BC and AoA. I've also stayed offsite a handful of times. We've dined at several resorts too, there are so many I want to try. Budget unfortunately is the big deciding factor. Next time we go I'm planning on booking the Polynesian - book a few years in advance and chip away at it. The last two times we wished we stayed there and next time we will! The thing I love about staying at different places is it feels like a whole new place each time.

I'd eventually like to try all the deluxes and mods. Done Poly, POR, CBR, BC, SoG, and Dolphin so far; have a long way to go! (Also several off-site Marriott stays.). Budget is usually the main driver, but also try to stay whereever is convenient to whichever parks we plan to be in most. Next trip we decided to try renting points at AKV, which turned out cheaper than S/D! Really want to try CR on either a Halloween or Christmas trip for walking to/from MK.

We used to mainly stay at the values (with a Poly and Ft. Wilderness stay thrown in) but we have mixed it up a lot more lately. My younger brother and I want to try and stay at all of the on property resorts. However, now that I have stayed Deluxe a few times, I don't want to go back!

My goal is to stay at every Moderate and Deluxe resort. So for I have all the mods except CSR and I have stayed at AKV and will be staying at BCV in July. After that, probably going to try VWL for Christmas :)

We are fans of splits stays! We try a new resort each time, but then we finish up the trip at Animal Kingdom Lodge. That way we get to try a new place, but we also get to end the trip somewhere we know we love! :thumbsup2
We pretty much do the same thing except its the wilderness lodge that's a must for us.

We like to change it up & try new places. It also depends on the kind of trip we do. (parks or no parks) We often repeat resorts too because we have our favorites. You can see from my signature we've stayed at a lot of different resorts but not all of them, yet! ;)

Just curious to see who stays at the same resort each time and who changes it up and why?

I'm torn between going back to POR again or trying something new. (I'd hate to be disappointed) lol :-)

we have stayed at all values apart from aoa.
also por,ssr and okw.

okw was our favourite,loved the size of the villa(2bed),the facilities onsite and the general ambience of the resort.
would love to return,but it's now out of our budget.

next trip we're booked for pofq. :goodvibes

have stayed at the yacht club , poly and cbr have a reservation at the poly in march but have been second guessing myself once again as to trying out okw, would love to stay at all deluxes and mods at least once! and will most likley try out the values as well, just depends on the situation on each trip.:thumbsup2

I stay at a different resort each time I go. By the end of 2013 I'll have tried all the values! :)

We have a preference for the deluxe resorts and have stayed at four of them but after last trip, I decided that Beach Club is my favorite. Epcot is our favorite park so being only a short walk away the location is perfect. We also love the pool and of course Beaches & Cream. That being said, we're considering BLT for our next stay.

DH is all about location and prefers monorail resorts, specifically Contemporary. We tend to stay at which monorail resort has availability with an AP discount. If we can't get a room at one of those at an acceptable rate we stay at the Dolphin. I love the location there and the rates are great with a teacher rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter