Do you re-use your bath towels?

maslex

DIS Veteran
Got into a discussion with a few people yesterday about bath towels. Some were the type of people who after their shower in the morning would hang up their towel and use it the next day (or even for a few days that week) THEN throw it in the wash. Then there were the type of people who after their shower the would throw their towel in the wash after just that one use.

What type of person are you?

1--Figure, hey I just got out of the shower, I'm clean so why not re-use it. Plus it saves on laundry.

OR

2--That's gross, I wash it after one use.

Got into a discussion with a few people yesterday about bath towels. Some were the type of people who after their shower in the morning would hang up their towel and use it the next day (or even for a few days that week) THEN throw it in the wash. Then there were the type of people who after their shower the would throw their towel in the wash after just that one use.

What type of person are you?

1--Figure, hey I just got out of the shower, I'm clean so why not re-use it. Plus it saves on laundry.

OR

2--That's gross, I wash it after one use.

I use it for a couple of showers.....

Washed once a week. Shower every day. I'm clean everytime I use it.

We use about 2 towels per week each. In my single days, I used to only use 1 per day, but it's not very economical for a family of 4.

Washed once a week. Shower every day. I'm clean everytime I use it.

Same here as well. I can't imagine the amount of laundry I'd need to do with 4 people taking at least 1 shower every day in my house, and quite often 2 showers what with swimming several times a week/DH playing football a couple of times a week etc!

We use towels for a week. We've been doing this for many years - much better for the environment.

I don't wash my bathrobe after every use, I really don't see the towels being any different. We use 1-2 shower towels per week, per person.

Wash after every use- every shower gets a nice clean towel.

I use my towel twice.

My son will only use his once.

My daughter uses hers a couple of times.

We use ours for a week. Having said that....

I use two towels - one is for my face/head/hair only. The other one for my body. I'm not even sure why, but that's how I like it! :goodvibes

I use my towels for about a week, sometimes less. Do those of you who wash your towels everyday, also wash your pajamas/change pajamas daily? I wear my nightgowns several times(3-4) before they go in the laundry. What about sheets? Sleep on them once and change them? I'm pretty environmentally centered and I just can not do all this laundry-use water, soap into the water table, electric and gas use, my time...and on and on. Matter of fact, how does one have time to do this much laundry and get anything else done?

We re-use bath towels several times before throwing them in the laundry.

I can't see using a fresh one each time and having all that laundry to do.

We also wear our jeans/slacks a few times before washing, and when wearing t-shirts under outer shirts we don't wash the outer shirts after one wearing either.

Wash after every shower. My dd has severe eczema so we do sheets every other, blankets every other and pj's every day. Our family of 5 does about 15 loads a week. I wish I had 2 washers and dryers.

Nope, fresh towel every time. All four of us use a new one after each shower. Actually, I use 2 new towels every time I wash my hair, which is every other day.

I wash towels every other day.

I use my towels for about a week, sometimes less. Do those of you who wash your towels everyday, also wash your pajamas/change pajamas daily? I wear my nightgowns several times(3-4) before they go in the laundry. What about sheets? Sleep on them once and change them? I'm pretty environmentally centered and I just can not do all this laundry-use water, soap into the water table, electric and gas use, my time...and on and on. Matter of fact, how does one have time to do this much laundry and get anything else done?

Clean pajamas EVERY night here!
Towels get used twice before I grab a new one (so it may only last one day if I shower twice).

We reuse our towels. I only wash them once a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter