Do You Need a Stroller December 5-12 - DATES ARE FILLED!

mkcp91

I don't need a vacation - I need an ADVENTURE!
We are in need of a stroller sitter for the DIS stroller swap from December 5 -12. The person signed up for this time slot is MIA. If you are interested in a FREE stroller those days, please PM me right away.
:wave2:

If you are going to be on property those days and are able to "babysit" the stroller, that would be great!

Help keep the swap going! Here's the stroller schedule link:

DIS Stroller Swap II

Thanks,
Heather
mkcp91

I don't need the stroller....but I'll be at WDW starting tomorrow through the 11th. I'd gladly babysit if you needed me too (I sent you a PM...).

:)

We have 2 six year olds and a 4 year old that will probably switch on and off, we wereplanning ing rent. We will be there Dec 4-12, Wed be interested if the stroller can hold a bit older aged kid. Little legs get tired!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest