Do you match your outit with the park?

Not really, but I do wear all Disney-themed t-shirts all week. That being said, I do have an Epcot shirt that I got the very first year we went, in 1996. It's still in great shape as I only wear it when I go to Epcot. :rotfl:

Some days we dress for specific meet and greets. Examples:

For the Wreck-It Ralph photo, the kids wore their shirts all day, but DH and I just wore our Mario shirts for the meet and greet. We had Disney shirts on the rest of the day. DH and I also wore our PotC shirts the day the kids did Pirates League (pic in my signature). I can't wait until October so we can meet Ariel with our "normal" kids. :rotfl:

No we don't. Not at all. I don't mind others that do but it is not our thing. My husband would never ever go for it. Either would my 11yr old.

Not always... but I definitely have.

I have a jungley patterned skirt that I wear to AK, and I have a Giraffe backpack, and lots of giraffe tshirts that I rotate through. (I love Giraffes)

For DHS I usually do my hair in hair rolls or a Rosie the riveter type thing.

Epcot I really don't bother with... can't really match anything there.

MK I tend to wear a lot of sparkles, or a twirly skirt. (I won't say I haven't worn a tiara from time to time).

Not really but I definitely would ill try it next time I go

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We do a pseudo-family match to make it easier for Dad to keep up with us. We've made tie-dye shirts with the Mickey heads, one day we'll all wear our vintage WDW shirts in neon colors, etc.

It's a miracle if I can get three kids and myself clothed and out the door by 8am without having to get up at the crack of dawn. So, it's a "no" for me:)

YES!!!! I love to pick outfits that coordinate. My DD4 loves it and my husband is a great sport!

Sorry for the picture overload. :) I've already started coordinating our outfits for our 10/13 trip!!!

Omgosh I love you guys! Very adorable!

Some days we dress for specific meet and greets. Examples:

For the Wreck-It Ralph photo, the kids wore their shirts all day, but DH and I just wore our Mario shirts for the meet and greet. We had Disney shirts on the rest of the day. DH and I also wore our PotC shirts the day the kids did Pirates League (pic in my signature). I can't wait until October so we can meet Ariel with our "normal" kids. :rotfl:

You guys did amazing too!

DH will NOT wear any type of Disney shirt. Not even a polo with a little Mickey in the corner...Until last year we bought him his first Disney shirt (I was pregnant and miserable and used that to get him to buy it ;))

At MVMCP in 2012

Nope but I was planning on getting some Magical Ribbons if she opens up in time for me to order and them to arrive! "Disneybounding" is cute but usually impractical. I like comfy clothes and sneakers when I'm doing all that walking!

I've never planned them but they tend to occur during the course of a day (Disney rain poncho, Disney hoodie, Disney hat):rotfl2: This all thanks to lack of weather planning.

Yes!!! I do!!!

I plan both my DH's and my own outfits to match whatever theme park we are going to, and if I can make us match each other in some ways, I will do that, too! He grumbles about it, but I have no kids to torture with this yet so he deals with me. ;)

I also keep in mind if we will be going to certain places like Donald's Safari Breakfast or Chef Mickey's, not to wear something that will clash with the background or theme.

I even try to alternate outfits on trips so I'm not always wearing the same shirt at Animal Kingdom year after year. And I have once also planned matching tees with my DBFF and her DH as well!

When we have kids one day... hehe, watch out, world! Lmao!

mara61 said:
I do this for a couple of reasons..

#1 It drives me nuts when I look at a picture and the clothing all clashes.
#2 I either scrapbook with paper or do digital books. I want it to look nice.

Exactly! Yay, I'm not crazy! :D

My DD always matches the park or meal that we are going to. She's only 5 and its still fun to dress her. My DS and I do have a lot of Disney shirts so that's what we usually wear. My DH doesn't get into the matching shirts though. I like us to have similar colors for the sake of pictures but that doesn't always work out. I think it is cute to see the families with the matching shirts.

Miranda Danda said:
YES!!!! I love to pick outfits that coordinate. My DD4 loves it and my husband is a great sport!

Our first day at Magic Kingdom:

Night at Magic Kingdom:
http://imageshack.us/photo/photo/832/imageidxs.jpg/

Animal Kingdom (kinda hard to tell bc of the ponchos):
http://imageshack.us/a/img96/3918/imageiywyr.jpg

Hollywood Studios:
http://imageshack.us/a/img560/6027/imageomw.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img35/2930/imageuhm.jpg

Epcot:
http://imageshack.us/a/img194/3646/imagevvj.jpg

Dinner at Whispering Canyon:
http://imageshack.us/a/img515/7889/imagetzt.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload. :) I've already started coordinating our outfits for our 10/13 trip!!!

Sooo cute!!!

This year my boys wore matching vintage EPCOT t-shirts that my brother and I got 30 years ago - super cool photo in front of Spaceship Earth. They also wore WDW "'83" vintage baseball jersey style t-shirts at MK.

Kind of--we wore (matching) Star Wars shirts when we went to DHS, which was intentional. Unintentional was wearing my Captain Hook T-shirt to MK, where the people running Peter Pan were impressed :thumbsup2

Ok. I admit it. I'm a big geek. I like to wear a "safari-ish" outfit to AK (and other guests often assume I'm a CM). I usually choose one of my "Grumpy" T-shirts for MK. I have also worn marvel super hero shirts to US IoA.

Sort of. If we are heading to MK, I'll wear something that's more comfortable to run around in and to hop in and out of rides, so generally shorts, sneakers, and a tank. If I'm going to Epcot, I know I can wear a dress or skirt since I won't be doing much rides. And I feel fine walking around in flip flops at Epcot since I'll be walking at a more leisurely pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter