Do you literally LOL?

Micca

SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather
As much as I like hanging around here and really enjoy myself, I must admit I seldom literally LOL over something on the boards. I smile a lot though :) Also, have you ever actually ROFL? I remember once in my life when I was about 18 or 19 literally :rotfl2: I don't know that I've ever seen anyone else actually ROFL. :confused3

I LOL a LOT. Yes, I have even been known to ROFL.

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Wow, that feels good!! :teeth:

I LOL at the stuff on the board quite a bit. You are some funny people! I don't think I've ever ROFL though.

monkeyboy said:
Milk comes out my nose

and it's probably stolen milk too.

I've been known to spray coffee over my desk...or actually give an audible giggle.

I can't count the number of times I've had to clean my monitor after reading something funny online. Yes, I LOL and I've been known to :rotfl: sometimes. My wife says I have a warped sense of humor. :teeth:

lollerskates.gif

I've let out a chuckle or two from reading things.

Tigger_Magic said:
I can't count the number of times I've had to clean my monitor after reading something funny online. Yes, I LOL and I've been known to :rotfl: sometimes. My wife says I have a warped sense of humor. :teeth:

Oh, I like em warped. :rotfl2:

I have LOL'ed while reading these boards quite a few times, but I don't think I've ever ROFL, and I DEFINITELY never LMAO while ROFL (although I wish I could L about five pounds of MAO).

Many times I do this :bitelip: when reading certain religious and political threads.

This :rolleyes: is what I find myself doing when I read many of the parenting threads.

:teeth:

I can remember a few times literally rolling around my computer chair laughing, but I've never actually done it on the floor. :p

When I type LOL, I'm usually LIMH (laughing inside my head). :p

Sounds like a "spit-take" emoticon is called for :) The little smiley squirting something out his nose? :rotfl:

Some posters are truly laughing. :sunny:

Some posters use them to mock those they are debating. :sad2:
(Not this thread - the political or religious ones.)

I occasionally LOL and have REALLY LAUGHED A LOT over only one thread (I don't remember the exact title but it had something to do with cooking disasters) :flower:

Like snoopy just stated, it's more like rolling around the computer chair.

In fact, I am LOL right now picturing someone literally ROTFL over some thread

I laugh out loud all the time. Might be why these boards are addictive...laughing is good for you. :goodvibes

Ok, I do laugh out loud when I say I'm laughing out loud. However, I can attest to not really LMAO, since it's still there. And I don't actually ROTFL :rotfl2: either, if I did that I couldn't reach the keyboard. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter