Do you literally LOL?

Someone's trip report had me laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes, maybe we should start a new one (tcoome). I wish I could remember the poster. I laughed pretty much through Delswife, but I think it was the guy who had names for his kids and it had to do with octupus kid. His trip report is a classic.

OhMari said:
Someone's trip report had me laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes, maybe we should start a new one (tcoome). I wish I could remember the poster. I laughed pretty much through Delswife, but I think it was the guy who had names for his kids and it had to do with octupus kid. His trip report is a classic.

Was that JoeDisney? I loved his report!

I was going to say that I laugh out loud regularly with some trip reports. Gopherit and OfftoNeverland had me rolling with some of their kid's antics. I also love BobinNCs cleverness and wit.

So many great writers out there...

Delswife's trip reports usually have me laughing so hard that I'm to the point of crying that is when I use this icon :rotfl2: But yes I have been known to Laugh out Loud at a lot of stuff on this board. :)

~Amanda

If I write LOL, then I really did! After telling DH about a couple of things I have read, I think we once were both ROTFL!

What's the code for 'throw your head back and roar with laughter?' I've done that many times reading this board! :)

Cute post!

I usually COL (chuckle out loud), but I can often be seen smiling at the computer screen. I'm sure I look dorky! :teeth:

Amy :)

If I put down LOL, usually means I am laughing outloud, or at least snickering. One thing on her that makes me laugh is Chadfromdallas's man that sticks his tongue out. Not sure why, just cracks me up.

poohqueen said:
One thing on her that makes me laugh is Chadfromdallas's man that sticks his tongue out. Not sure why, just cracks me up.

That avatar kills me! I crack up everytime I see it. :rotfl:

I have chuckled many times but laughing . . . maybe a few. There have been a few trip reports that had me laughing and every once in a while someone will make a comment and it just strikes me funny. Fess up you guys. . . I can't be the only one who was laughing out loud when I read the report about the poor lady losing her swimsuit at the waterpark (I'm sorry I can't remember her name). I think she was on Summit Plummet and it was hysterical! :rotfl:

Tinkim said:
I have chuckled many times but laughing . . . maybe a few. There have been a few trip reports that had me laughing and every once in a while someone will make a comment and it just strikes me funny. Fess up you guys. . . I can't be the only one who was laughing out loud when I read the report about the poor lady losing her swimsuit at the waterpark (I'm sorry I can't remember her name). I think she was on Summit Plummet and it was hysterical! :rotfl:

Oh, that one most definitely makes you LOL

Tinkim said:
I can't be the only one who was laughing out loud when I read the report about the poor lady losing her swimsuit at the waterpark (I'm sorry I can't remember her name). I think she was on Summit Plummet and it was hysterical! :rotfl:

That one did have me laughing hard! So funny!

T&B

Yeah, I do. Sometimes it's really awesome because I'm in a "blah" mood, and I'll read something on these boards and not only do I have a smile on my face suddenly, I actually do chuckle out loud. :rotfl:

Oh yeah! :rotfl2: One night I fell off my chair, but I think I fell asleep more than laughed too hard. ;)

I can't tell you how many times I've ROARED laughing over something I've read. And ... uhhh .... errr ... some of the things were not meant to be funny! :confused3 :crazy:

:goodvibes Micca

I roared hysterically at CharlieNJ's shooting gallery post and Goofyposter's "hatch" post. :teeth: WillyJ's chat invites and celebrity boxing reviews used to make me :rotfl2: too. Just now I laughed out loud just a little just thinking about those posts. :teeth: Pam's party crashing always left me breathless from laughing too hard too. :p

:wave2:

I do, actually. Everytime I put one of these: :rotfl: or :teeth: in my post, I actually laugh. I laugh alot.
I haven't fallen in the floor laughing because of something on here, but I have before. ;)

I haven't rolled on the floor in years, but I lol all the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter