Do you like Hummus?

Do you enjoy Hummus?

• Yes!

Votes: 83 74.8%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • It's just OK.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Never tried it, but I'm going to participate in the poll anyway.

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Mysterian

Perfectly Impractical
Any hummus fans out there? I sure am.

Hummus is said to have originated from Egypt, awhile back. I don't know what's more astounding: The Pyramids of Giza, or hummus.
(Spoiler alert: The answer is hummus.)

The holidays are here, so why not include some hummus in your snack/meal-based gatherings?

Last edited:
My usual go-to is Sabra Classic. However, I'm not adverse to trying the flavored varieties. The Garlic one intrigues me.
sabra%3Amediumretina

Last edited:
I love it, but like so many other delicacies, I'm the only one in the the house that likes it. Of course this requires great sacrifice for me to have to scarf it down;)

I made some hummus but it was messy and not that much better than the store-bought version.

I love it, but like so many other delicacies, I'm the only one in the the house that likes it. Of course this requires great sacrifice for me to have to scarf it down;)

I made some hummus but it was messy and not that much better than the store-bought version.
Made as in from scratch? Starting with chickpeas and all?
I commend your attempts. Me, I don't even know how they mash the chickpeas into mush.

Made as in from scratch? Starting with chickpeas and all?
Yep, but it's been years and I don't even remember what I had to do, I just remember the mess and the leftover tahini oil gathering dust in the fridge until I threw it out.

I love it and always have it on hand. I usually buy the roasted red pepper or garlic. I like to eat it with ripped up pita bread, just dragged through it. A girl I used to work with always ate it that way (as her meal) and shared, so it stuck!

When I first started my hospital career way back in the 80s, there was a Middle Eastern truck across the street that was open all night, so I used to love to get the shish-ke-bob and falafel, tahini, etc., sometimes at 3am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter