Do you have to link tix to magic band if you bought the tix first?

WDW-WOW

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I bought tix directly from Disney's website and linked them to the appropriate people in my MDE account. If those people have magic bands, do the tix need to be linked to the bands or does the act of linking the tickets to the person in MDE meet they are on the band?

Also, one of the people had a tix linked to him before he had a magic band linked. Thank you!

Hello,

I bought tix directly from Disney's website and linked them to the appropriate people in my MDE account. If those people have magic bands, do the tix need to be linked to the bands or does the act of linking the tickets to the person in MDE meet they are on the band?

Also, one of the people had a tix linked to him before he had a magic band linked. Thank you!
It's MDE where everything is linked.

Your linked MBs provide the link to the linked tickets when you enter the parks and FP lines.

You are fine and everyone is set to enter the parks and ride lines.

Hello,

Tickets aren't "on" bands. The only thing "on" a band is a unique number that links back to your MDE profile. Your tickets are linked to your profile, and the band just grants access to the profile so the system can see your tickets.

Or, in short, no, you don't have to link anything additional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!