Do you have to have a hopper pass to visit down town disney??

mom2my3kids

DIS VETERAN
The reason I am asking is we want to eat at Earl of Sandwich and we are only getting the regular tickets..

Nope you just need to get on a bus from your resort and go or you can drive there.
Plenty of stores to take the money you have left over from not getting park hoppers as well... :lmao:
EOS is GREAT it is worth the trip

Downtown Disney is just an outdoor mall, open to the public.

The Pleasure Island section, I believe, has an admission, and you have to have a ticket for Disney Quest.

But the rest of it is just a great place to walk around and shed any extra cash you might have. They will also help fill up your credit cards. Nice people there. ;)

We are planning on a "day off" from the parks, visiting Downtown Disney in the morning (all the free parts) and then Disney's Boardwalk Resort (also free!) to see the buskers in the evening.

You will only need park hopper passes if you want to hop amoungst the 4 theme parks. Downtown Disney Marketplace is outside of the theme parks. You do not need to use a pass to access this area. Please keep in mind that alot of areas not owned by WDW, you can't use your room key to charge to. As far as I know, it is just WDW owned restaurants.

Downtown Disney is also open pretty late...I think the stores are open until 11:00 p.m. on most occasions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter