do you have a mac or a windows computer?

mac or windows?

• i have a mac.

• windows.

Results are only viewable after voting.
i have a mac. its one of the newer ones so its pretty good.

i run windows vista on a dell inspiron 1525

dellinspiron1525mikeminus2.jpg

thats whats on the back of the monitor.

Windows. I mean, I'd like to try a mac laptop, but I'm a freaking retard and I wouldn't be able to understand it. I know they say it's easier... But if it's anything like iTunes I'd be LOST. xD

Windows, but I could happily use either. In fact, I'd really like to do what my friend did. She bought a Mac and split the hard drive. She's half Mac for every day stuff and half Windows so she can run video games.

But I'm happy with my beast. His name is Rodney. He's got a 17" screen, 500GB hard drive, 14GB RAM, and is awesome. And he was only $600, which is really cheap for a computer this good. And, he's an HP.

Windows. I mean, I'd like to try a mac laptop, but I'm a freaking retard and I wouldn't be able to understand it. I know they say it's easier... But if it's anything like iTunes I'd be LOST. xD

Amen. iTunes is the bane of my existence. I'm a PC.

I'm a PC.

Windows XP on my custom desktop, Vista on my Lenovo laptop.

I've been a Windows-er since I was 2, and because my dad works for IBM (hence the Lenovo xD) I don't plan on changing!

I think Macs are just... ugh. I liked using them in elementary school when they were the cool colors and whatever, but its actually WAY too oversimplified for me. I prefer what Windows/PCs can do in the long run (even if my dad hate Microsoft xD) over what's chic and easy.

Windows.

Mac is more of an eye pleaser for me.
I dunno, anything I've ever owned that's been Apple has just been overly difficult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter