Do you believe in Astrology?

No, I don’t believe in astrology other than as entertainment. All of the horoscopes are written with very general terms and people tend to remember the stuff that seems right and forget the stuff that isn’t.

I watched a news show where a professor in a psych course handed out papers to his class. He had the student tell him their sign and he gave them a paper with a personality profile of their sign. He then asked the students to raise their hand if they identified with the description. About 90% of the students raised their hand. He then revealed that all the papers had the exact same description on them.

Oh, and beef tacos with extra cheese.

No. I was told several times that I was a typical Pisces, but I realized that if you read the description of Pisces traits it's bound to be correct for *someone.* Even a broken clock is right twice a day yada, yada and so forth.

And now I find out that I've actually been an Aquarius all this time.

I don’t buy into the whole astrology thing, but I do think the moon does impact things to a certain extent. It certainly controls the tides and I think it can affect people me how they are feeling.

I don’t buy into the whole astrology thing, but I do think the moon does impact things to a certain extent. It certainly controls the tides and I think it can affect people me how they are feeling.
Yes, the moon does have an affect! As for other planets, researchers believe Saturn can prevent us from a major asteroid impact, but it cannot impact whether you get a job or are lucky in love this week.

I see no reason to discount it entirely. Perhaps there's something to it? It's impossible to know.
I would say it's possible to know, since we can disprove several claims made by Astrology. I do keep my mind open for X the Unknown, but that's also the space for things where we just haven't found a scientific explanation for yet.

No, apparently a Virgo/Virgo match is the absolute worst match of all, ranked 0 out of 100. I was told this 5 months after I was married. We just hit 25 years so I don’t believe in it at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter