• 208-215

Votes: 71 43.8%

Votes: 46 28.4%

Votes: 17 10.5%

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • 300+

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
We love VGC but always request a quiet view. We’ve had that theme park/Sky School view many times and after a Grad Night weekend… we were like, yep we‘re good. Lets look at trees!

it's ok to have high expectations; VGC doesn't meet expectations at any level. the pool, as you have noted, is not only permanently overcrowded, it's outdated; no splash pad, no zero entry for small children. the rooms are so out of date, a decent Motel 6 exceeds on every level. proximity to parks is actually the only thing VGC has going for it as of 2022.
I’ve just returned from a stay at VGC, yes the rooms need a refurb but given the age I thought they were in pretty good condition. I’ll argue anyone that as a timeshare, DVC is more superior than timeshare at Hilton Grand Vacations for example. Comparing to a Motel 6 is apples and oranges.
I can only assume the value of VGC will increase somewhat after refurb. Look at SSR, $20+ per point since refurbishment.
I do prefer the pool area at DLH in comparison to VGC but what will crowds look like when the tower opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter