DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

Rita I think those sound fine :)

I have a WOC question--I'm making a shadow of the Mickey Wheel with stickled colors around and in front of the wheel. Do y'all want the wheel to be red or dark blue (keeping in mind that the wheel is in shadow during the WOC show...I'm leaning toward navy).

I am finished with all my groups except for my Soarin mats... I didn't by enough paper. Still have to bag and tag. I won't be mailing until closer to the due date though...

Forgot to check in. All finished except for my paper piecings. MDD has 5 groups to finish up. We'll be mailing closer to the due date though ;)

Hi! Time for another question!

I am the 5th wheel in the WOC group so what Ive come up with is this
Storybook cart page 55
Using the swirley thingie as kind of a splash for corners, using glittered paper with solid blue background and adding a few scattered skittles. Its not exactly corners/inchies but I dont thing its quite a paper piecing either. They will either be 2 or 3 inches big and I wiwould either make 4 or 6 per person using different colors.
What do you all think?

Update~ 13 of 27 groups done, with an additional 3 waiting for assembly.

Hope the new house is going well with not too many problems!

Sounds fantastic!

Just got the rental all ready to be turned over-carpets being cleaned tomorrow. Office is set up as of this morning still have yet to get anything produced. :confused3

Rita I think those sound fine :)

I have a WOC question--I'm making a shadow of the Mickey Wheel with stickled colors around and in front of the wheel. Do y'all want the wheel to be red or dark blue (keeping in mind that the wheel is in shadow during the WOC show...I'm leaning toward navy).

I think the dark blue sounds good. Sometimes its hard to distinguish db/black at night. Do you know what brand/color you will be using? As I havnt strted yet I can try to match you.

I think the dark blue sounds good. Sometimes its hard to distinguish db/black at night. Do you know what brand/color you will be using? As I havnt strted yet I can try to match you.

Let me play with it today and see what I come up with. Paper brand will be CM or whatever they have at J's ;)

Rachal...checking in...I am done and will be back to post pictures soon. Can you send me your addy? I will probably wait until early next week (Monday or Tuesday) to mail it, but want to try and get it ready. Hope the move has been going well!

Alrighty Ladies!

It is check in time.

I will try to pm my addy today, so far this is the first I have touched the computer and it is 4pm!! So we will see how it goes :)

I'm checking in! All done except for four of my Soarin photo mats. I bought the rest of the paper today so these will be done this weekend. I should be postal sometime next week.
Stephanie

I have 46 groups completed now, and 2 more designed. I will post more pictures soon, my camera battery is dead from our trip to Disneyland this past week/weekend. It's charging now. Belle has 6 groups completed and has most others designed, but hasn't had a chance to cut on my cricut since I've been so busy on it. :lmao:

ok, here are some more pictures:

Adventureland:
dlrswap060.jpg

Mickey's Soundsational parade:
dlrswap056.jpg

Grand Californian:
dlrswap050.jpg

Mickey's Fun Wheel:
dlrswap047.jpg

Frontierland:
dlrswap043.jpg

General Dining:
dlrswap039.jpg

Main St. vehicles:
dlrswap035.jpg

Luigi's Flying Tires:
dlrswap034.jpg

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters:
dlrswap032.jpg

Radiator Springs Racers:
dlrswap028.jpg

Downtown Disney:
dlrswap027.jpg

POC:
dlrswap021.jpg

Monsters Inc:
dlrswap020.jpg

Tower of Terror:
dlrswap016.jpg

Disneyland Hotel:
dlrswap013.jpg

World Of Color:
dlrswap009.jpg

Jungle Cruise:
dlrswap008.jpg

Bugs Land:
dlrswap005.jpg

Disneyland Railroad:
dlrswap002.jpg

Such BEAUTIFUL work!!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2:goodvibes
I need to go back & see if I get any of those ...... fingers crossed! :upsidedow

My Update: I need to make 1 photo mat for Splash Mtn & inchies for Storybook Canal Boats and I'll be done. :thumbsup2 Then I need to review bagging instructions to make sure I have it right ..... then mail! :flower3:

What a FUN swap this was to work on! Thanks for letting me be part of the group ladies. :grouphug:

Ok just a little reminder!

Please make sure you post pictures of your pieces on here before you mail

Also please make sure you back correctly! There seems to be issues lately with proper bagging. And with a big swap, not bagging properly will be a huge hassle and unfortunately I wont be able to swap them out. I apprecitate your attention to this detail :) So please please please bag properly!!

You will have:
4 pieces in 4 seperate bags, with your name and subgroup letter/number on them.
Those 4 bags in a gallon zip lock bag with your name and group letter on them.
Then that gallon zip lock or another ziplock, gallon or larger with your name and group letter on the front, you will put all of your gallon bags with your pieces from each individual group A, B, C etc. so if you have 5 Group A's- A1. A2, A3, A4, A5 they will all be placed in your A group bag.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter