DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

Hi Ladies!!

I wont be around for a bit with all the moving and painting. so if you need me please pm or txt me. the computers wont be moved over until next thursday when we can finally get internet hooked up. I do have the Dis app on my phone, but the pics and stuff are small so if you post something and I dont respond- its because of that. :)

I've been busy this weekend so I'm posting the new pieces completed. I hope y'all like these! :goodvibes

Group B3. Main St. Vehicles - paper piecing
I absolutely LOVE the way this car turned out!!! It's a fairly large piece, but I think it turned out great! :lovestruc

MainStVehiclesPP.jpg

Group C2. Tiki Room - photo mats

TikiRoomPhotoMat1.jpg

TikiRoomPhotoMat2.jpg

Group C3. Jungle Cruise - paper piecing
On this one, I wanted to do the elephant for the cruise ..... it doesn't have a lot of "pieces" but I thought he's really cute. Do I need to add something?

JungleCruisePP.jpg

I have NO IDEA why this photo is displaying sideways ..... when I view it on photobucket, it's right!!! I tried to fix this 3 times with no change! UGH :headache:

Group DD2. Haunted Mansion - photo mats

HMPhotoMat2.jpg

HMPhotoMat1.jpg

okay ........... there are more ....... I'll break them into another post so it doesn't take an entire page! :rotfl:

continuation of the weekend's progress.....

Group G2. Sleeping Beauty Castle - photo mats
These can both be used portrait or landscape and the paper has lots of sparkle! :)

CastlePhotoMat1.jpg

CastlePhotoMat2.jpg

Group G6. Alice in Wonderland - photo mats
I had fun with these! I like the way they turned out. :goodvibes

AlicePhotoMat1.jpg

AlicePhotoMat2.jpg

Group G7. Mad Hatter Teacups - paper piecing
This is about 5" high

TeacupsPP.jpg

Group 11. Small World - photo mats
This ride makes me think of pastel colors, so that's what I went with. The first mat has ribbon that will go over the photo once mounted. Obviously, it can be used either portrait or landscape. I used sailboats on the second one. My DH said I needed boats. This was about the only cute boat I could cut. I asked my DS what ride the boats were for (he didn't know which ride I was working on) and he instantly said "Small World" so then I felt okay using them. The slogan does say it's the "Happiest Cruise that Ever SAILED" that means sailboat, right? :confused3

SmallWorldPhotoMat2.jpg

SmallWorldPhotoMat1.jpg

The only things I have to do to finish this swap is a 2nd photo mat for Splash Mtn. I've done one and love the way it turned out. I just need a 2nd one to go with it. I thought I already posted a pic of the first one, but I see now I haven't. I guess I'll post both when done.

The other group I need to finish is the inchies for Storybook Canal Boats. I *finally* know what I'm going to do. Now it's just a matter of getting them done. It shouldn't take long. I have some of the pieces already. I'll easily get these finished this week.

Feel free to provide feedback ladies.

This swap REALLY makes me want to go to DLR!!! We are planning a trip for next summer, this may be the motivation I need to make sure we save the money to get there!!! :laughing:

Great stuff!

If you are ready to ship please pm me for my addy. I won't have my computer/internet up till Thursday so mass pming isn't happening till then. :)

I'm not quite 100% ready ....... I should be by this weekend though. I can wait a few more days for your addy :thumbsup2

THANKS Lisa!!! :hug: I worry about everything being "perfect"! :rolleyes2 This has been SUCH a fun swap and I'm almost done ........ ready for another one :thumbsup2

(these things are ADDICTIVE :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)

THANKS Lisa!!! :hug: I worry about everything being "perfect"! :rolleyes2 This has been SUCH a fun swap and I'm almost done ........ ready for another one :thumbsup2

(these things are ADDICTIVE :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)

you do great pieces!
I warned you they are addictive :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I wanted to give you an update. I am making really good progress. I have finished my Soarin and monsters inc photo mats and am Just about finished with my Bugs life group. The one that has me boggled is the animation academy....i have inchies and I am just not sure what to make... Anyone have any ideas. I'll be working on this swap all weekend and hope to be finished by Sunday.

this is what I did for my Animator's group

P1110809.jpg

used my cricut for the tablet and pencil...the mickey drawing I googled Mickey drawings and printed off my computer

I wanted to give you an update. I am making really good progress. I have finished my Soarin and monsters inc photo mats and am Just about finished with my Bugs life group. The one that has me boggled is the animation academy....i have inchies and I am just not sure what to make... Anyone have any ideas. I'll be working on this swap all weekend and hope to be finished by Sunday.

Hmmm something with sketches, I have seen a bunch of things for it. or drawing stuff.

Lisa, love those!

Soon as I make it to that room. :) rental company wants to show the house sat, so I want it ready to go. :) with the exception of the carpet cleaning. I will look and oogle everything soon.and start on mine!

Soon as I make it to that room. :) rental company wants to show the house sat, so I want it ready to go. :) with the exception of the carpet cleaning. I will look and oogle everything soon.and start on mine!

bummer, hope you can get everything ready for the rental co!

Thank you ladies for your suggestions.... That group has still got me stumped but I googled some images today and am sketching some ideas. I really love the idea of the character sketches so might go woth something along those lines! I finished my jungle cruise group and bugs life groups today.

Lisa, I absolutely love your inchies! Too cute!

Thank you ladies for your suggestions.... That group has still got me stumped but I googled some images today and am sketching some ideas. I really love the idea of the character sketches so might go woth something along those lines! I finished my jungle cruise group and bugs life groups today.

Lisa, I absolutely love your inchies! Too cute!

Thanks! we love doing Animators so I knew exactly what I wanted to do for it, just had to figure out how to do it!

Thanks! Went over and got most of the cleaning done. Have to mop kitchen, hall bath, clean bar, downstairs bath. Should be able to get it knocked out while girls are at ballet.

Hi! Time for another question!

I am the 5th wheel in the WOC group so what Ive come up with is this
Storybook cart page 55
Using the swirley thingie as kind of a splash for corners, using glittered paper with solid blue background and adding a few scattered skittles. Its not exactly corners/inchies but I dont thing its quite a paper piecing either. They will either be 2 or 3 inches big and I wiwould either make 4 or 6 per person using different colors.
What do you all think?

Update~ 13 of 27 groups done, with an additional 3 waiting for assembly.

Hope the new house is going well with not too many problems!

Oh, also I was thinking that for Mickeys Wheel of doing circle mats, triple layer. Again, what do you all think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter