DLP-Is a few hours enough?

sarahs-mom

Earning My Ears
I am going on a tour in two weeks. We stop in Paris for 3 days. I will have some free time after dinner one night. We will be near the Eiffel Tower. I really want to take the train to Disneyland with my daughter. Is it enough time to get some photos at the castle, maybe get something to eat and maybe get on a ride or two? What are your thoughts??

What date are you going? Have you checked what time the park closes?
It will take about an hour on the RER train to get there so Im not sure if it would be worth it in my opinion. There is so much to see and do in Central Paris that it would seem a shame to be rushing for just a couple of hours

I agree. We have just come back from 5 days there. Yes, you can do some nice stuff in a couple of hours but it's a long way to go, and a lot of money just to pose, perhaps watch the parade/illuminations and go on a few rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter