5/25: DL for 1 Park
5/26: DL for 1 Park
5/29: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/30: DL for 1 Park and PH
6/4: DCA for 1 Park and PH
6/5: DCA and DL for 1 Park and PH
6/6: DCA for 1 Park
6/12: DL for 1 Park and PH | DCA for 1 Park

Just checked again - 4/30 is completely sold out for park hoppers. 1 day tickets can still get into DCA only.

My husband and I will go for Thursday, 5/20 and Friday, 5/21. We got 2-day park hoppers but will likely spend most of Thursday at DL with my nieces as they have a 1-park ticket for that day.

Is there a way to change the name on the ticket? I didn't think an order went through but it did and now we have 2 tickets for the same person!

Is there a way to change the name on the ticket? I didn't think an order went through but it did and now we have 2 tickets for the same person!
In the past for DLR, the name on the ticket didn't matter as they reenter the name at the turnstiles. We routinely use ThingOne, ThingTwo, etc on our tickets and never an issue - and rename at scanning

Hi, I have tickets and park reservations (confirmed by emails with QR codes), but I am not able to view them in my Disneyland account. Every time I try, I get thrown back into the queue. This is happening on both the devices I had signed in to the queue on yesterday. Does anyone know what I a doing wrong? I have a terrible feeling someone is going to tell me I need to clear my cache or something, but I am clueless as to what that is. Thank you.

What dates did you reserve and where are you seeing block out dates? SoCal Resident tickets are blocked out from 3/26-4/11, 7/4, and 11/20-11/27, but the parks aren’t open for the first dates and you can’t reserve any of the others yet...
I reserved 5/14 at DL and 5/15 at DC, two consecutive days. Will we not be able to go in on the second day per the terms mentioned in a post above.

Ok, good I was worried lol. Here's info from DL website. I don't think the previous block out dates apply.
  • If you purchased a promotional Southern California Resident Ticket, the expiration date will be extended through December 16, 2021. Tickets may be used on non-consecutive days. Blockout days of July 4; November 20-27, 2021 apply.
Source: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/experience-updates/parks-tickets/
Thanks for the info, We have resv 5/14 & 5/15 I am worried we won’t be able to attend the second day using SoCal Res Tix

Hi, I have tickets and park reservations (confirmed by emails with QR codes), but I am not able to view them in my Disneyland account. Every time I try, I get thrown back into the queue. This is happening on both the devices I had signed in to the queue on yesterday. Does anyone know what I a doing wrong? I have a terrible feeling someone is going to tell me I need to clear my cache or something, but I am clueless as to what that is. Thank you.

I cant view mine on the website but in the app on my phone they are there.

Your not doing anything wrong. That part of the Disney website is currently locked behind the queue.

Update on Days Gone as of 4/16/21 11:57am Pacific time:

4/30: DL for 1 Park and PH | DCA for PH
5/1: DL for 1 Park and PH | DCA for PH
5/2: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/3: DL for 1 Park
5/7: DL for 1 Park
5/8: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/9: DL for PH
5/15: DL for 1 Park
5/17: DL for 1 Park
5/16: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/18: DL for 1 Park
5/19: DL for 1 Park
5/21: DL for 1 Park
5/22: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/23: DL for 1 Park
5/25: DL for 1 Park
5/26: DL for 1 Park
5/29: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/30: DL for 1 Park and PH
6/4: DCA for 1 Park and PH
6/5: DCA and DL for 1 Park and PH
6/6: DCA for 1 Park
6/12: DL for 1 Park and PH | DCA for 1 Park
6/19: DL for 1 Park

I already had tickets and made my reservations prior to yesterday. But, when I look at my reservations it shows the Park chosen and says All Day. We have Parkhopper tickets and I want to make sure I didn’t make reservations under the “1 Park per day Ticket Guests” tab by accident. Can anyone confirm that their ParkHopper reservations say “All Day” under their chosen park for that day? I understand that we can park hop after 1 pm just want to make sure I booked the right reservations

Thanks for the info, We have resv 5/14 & 5/15 I am worried we won’t be able to attend the second day using SoCal Res Tix
I have socal ticket and reserved for 5/29 and 5/30. I think the post means you could reserve on non-consecutive days and don't need to worry about 13 day rule.

I already had tickets and made my reservations prior to yesterday. But, when I look at my reservations it shows the Park chosen and says All Day. We have Parkhopper tickets and I want to make sure I didn’t make reservations under the “1 Park per day Ticket Guests” tab by accident. Can anyone confirm that their ParkHopper reservations say “All Day” under their chosen park for that day? I understand that we can park hop after 1 pm just want to make sure I booked the right reservations

All day refers to when you are allowed to enter the park. If you chose DL as your entry park with a park hopper ticket, you are allowed to enter the park at any time during the day. You are only allowed to enter DCA after 1pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!