DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Has anyone else had trouble getting friends and family linked to their tickets? I bought all the tickets yesterday, and while the tickets show up in my app, when family members input the ticket number, they just get an error saying "We're having trouble accessing ticket information right now"

Edit to add another question: Is there a way to access the reservation QR codes from anywhere besides the email you get from Disneyland? Can't find them anywhere in the app, and when I go to Disneyland.com, and click on "Access my Theme Park Reservations" it puts me in a queue!

Has anyone else had trouble getting friends and family linked to their tickets? I bought all the tickets yesterday, and while the tickets show up in my app, when family members input the ticket number, they just get an error saying "We're having trouble accessing ticket information right now"

Edit to add another question: Is there a way to access the reservation QR codes from anywhere besides the email you get from Disneyland? Can't find them anywhere in the app, and when I go to Disneyland.com, and click on "Access my Theme Park Reservations" it puts me in a queue!
The best you can do is have the QR codes emailed again.

It’s the 3 day pass, not annual. We were able to make reservations although it’s showing blocked on the calendar. Any thoughts on what may happen.
Ok, good I was worried lol. Here's info from DL website. I don't think the previous block out dates apply.
  • If you purchased a promotional Southern California Resident Ticket, the expiration date will be extended through December 16, 2021. Tickets may be used on non-consecutive days. Blockout days of July 4; November 20-27, 2021 apply.
Source: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/experience-updates/parks-tickets/

Update on Days Gone as of 4/16/21 8:00am Pacific time:

4/30: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/1: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/2: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/8: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/9: DL for 1 Park
5/15: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/16: DL for 1 Park
5/18: DL for 1 Park
5/19: DL for 1 Park
5/22: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/29: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/30: DL for 1 Park
6/4: DCA for 1 Park and PH
6/5: DCA and DL for 1 Park and PH
6/12: DL for 1 Park and PH | DCA for 1 Park

Interesting, from your list above, DCA hit capacity for Avenger's Campus opening June 4 and the day after.

I think the server that would link these tickets is just swamped right now. I tried to add my wife's ticket to her app and got the same message.

Ok, good I was worried lol. Here's info from DL website. I don't think the previous block out dates apply.
  • If you purchased a promotional Southern California Resident Ticket, the expiration date will be extended through December 16, 2021. Tickets may be used on non-consecutive days. Blockout days of July 4; November 20-27, 2021 apply.
Source: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/experience-updates/parks-tickets/
Have they fixed the 13 day limit on these cards? I haven't tried to alter my current dates as busy yesterday --

It’s the 3 day pass, not annual. We were able to make reservations although it’s showing blocked on the calendar. Any thoughts on what may happen.

What dates did you reserve and where are you seeing block out dates? SoCal Resident tickets are blocked out from 3/26-4/11, 7/4, and 11/20-11/27, but the parks aren’t open for the first dates and you can’t reserve any of the others yet...

Update on Days Gone as of 4/16/21 8:32am Pacific time:

4/30: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/1: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/2: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/7: DL for 1 Park
5/8: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/9: DL for 1 Park
5/15: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/16: DL for 1 Park
5/18: DL for 1 Park
5/19: DL for 1 Park
5/22: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/29: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/30: DL for 1 Park
6/4: DCA for 1 Park and PH
6/5: DCA and DL for 1 Park and PH
6/6: DCA for 1 Park
6/12: DL for 1 Park and PH | DCA for 1 Park

Dina, thanks for posting these updates!

It only took 8 hours on three browsers to finally get my 3 day PH! I know dining reservations open up on 4/22, but does anyone know why LL reservations are open now? I know it was open for the food festival, but reservations are available at least until the end of May. I grabbed two for Memorial Day weekend as contingencies, but am wondering if they may be cancelled soon.

Went through and made a new purchase… then 2 hours after the “new” purchase the original purchase was processed! Ugh!!! Now I have 6 tickets I don’t intend to use.
Any idea if Disney will credit these other tickets?

yes, that happened to me as well . I used the chat option in the app , after a wait of 20 mins someone got back to me and refunded my the original purchase.it was quite easy. I told her that I didn’t want to miss out on the reservation and go in the queue again , also it’s not my fault they had zero customer service available at that time

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter