DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Hoping to finally make those October reservations next week! Hotel is booked. Now....just Disney. The only better news could be DL opening with parades or fireworks or World of Color. Something "extra".

Super bummed that they aren't giving priority or a bucket to resort/DVC stays. Kind of a kick in the pants to VGC owners who need to make reservations so far ahead of time.

my thoughts exactly! We rescheduled our grand Californian trip twice as my mom’s last chemo celebration. Would be a bummer to not go to the parks. But I highly doubt we will be able to with the demand and how fast they will sell out.

my thoughts exactly! We rescheduled our grand Californian trip twice as my mom’s last chemo celebration. Would be a bummer to not go to the parks. But I highly doubt we will be able to with the demand and how fast they will sell out.

We are going to try anyways. ;). (Two nights at The Grand booked 7 months ago...)

So looks like I can book reservations on the 12th! I'll report back if anybody is interested.

But I do have a question I hope you wise people can answer. I can see my linked tickets in the app, but can't find them anywhere on the website. If I go to "link tickets" on the website and put in the number it tells me it's already linked to an account. Are they just automatically there on the website or is there a place I can confirm they are? Planning on running both the computer and the app on Monday and don't want any hiccups.

Any information or speculation on how far in advance they'll open the reservation window? E.g., reservations for the week, the next month, 3 months, 6 months? Thinking of stopping into DLR during a trip to visit friends/relatives in SoCal in late May.

So looks like I can book reservations on the 12th! I'll report back if anybody is interested.

But I do have a question I hope you wise people can answer. I can see my linked tickets in the app, but can't find them anywhere on the website. If I go to "link tickets" on the website and put in the number it tells me it's already linked to an account. Are they just automatically there on the website or is there a place I can confirm they are? Planning on running both the computer and the app on Monday and don't want any hiccups.

I would log out and back in to your account.
If doesn't work, try a different browser.
If doesn't work, log out, clear cache, close browser, and log back in.

I did reverse-- added tickets on desktop. They showed on the App instantly. The system seems to be working OK. :thumbsup2

I would log out and back in to your account.
If doesn't work, try a different browser.
If doesn't work, log out, clear cache, close browser, and log back in.

I did reverse-- added tickets on desktop. They showed on the App instantly. The system seems to be working OK. :thumbsup2
Thanks. Where on the website do they show up, though? Are they listed some place in your account? Mine have been linked in the app for over a year now. I can see them in the app still.

I tried logging out and back in and just don't see any place that lists them under my account. Maybe I'll try a different computer.

The Mouse will get our money -- you have to have a ticket in your account before you can make a park reservation? If I'm shooting for certain weekends, I will have to buy the ticket first, then hope I can get my weekend? Seems a bit backwards to me. Should let me make reservations and then force me to buy ticket in same transaction if I get the reservation.

The Mouse will get our money -- you have to have a ticket in your account before you can make a park reservation? If I'm shooting for certain weekends, I will have to buy the ticket first, then hope I can get my weekend? Seems a bit backwards to me. Should let me make reservations and then force me to buy ticket in same transaction if I get the reservation.
That was how Six Flags did it when we went there in December. We checked to see if our date was available and, if it was (it was), we were allowed to purchase our tickets. Got the reservation and tickets at the same time.

Thanks. Where on the website do they show up, though? Are they listed some place in your account? Mine have been linked in the app for over a year now. I can see them in the app still.

I tried logging out and back in and just don't see any place that lists them under my account. Maybe I'll try a different computer.

Ohhhh yes I see what you mean. It takes you back to "link tickets" screen instead of displaying tickets.
This same thing was happening with My Hotel Reservations last week, when adding a DVC reservation, which was new functionality on the DL site. The next day, it started working properly and reservations linked previously started displaying.

So best guess is they are adding code to the site daily, and this function should be working properly soon (before reservations open up). Ironing out the kinks in a new (new to DLR) system...

That was how Six Flags did it when we went there in December. We checked to see if our date was available and, if it was (it was), we were allowed to purchase our tickets. Got the reservation and tickets at the same time.

how can we check to see if dates are open before buying tickets? we want to go early June but if our dates arent open we dont want to purchase the tickets obviously.

Also, any word on ticket pricing? I dont see it on the DL website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!