• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyworld Ringtones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ringtones are fabulous !! I've been having SO much fun this morning downloading them!!! YAY for you !!! :banana:

If you ever come across "Boo to You" for a ring tone, I would LOVE to have that !! Thanks for posting your link !!! :thumbsup2

I wish I had it too, sorry. I'm hoping to pick up a CD of park music in december. Hopefully I can find that and a few other requests I've received!

I'm in the proceas of creating a bunch of new Disney ringtones! I'll let you know when they post to myxer!

Some of the them are a little scratchy, sorry guys. They are from a really old CD I've had since 1991 that is very scratched. I was shocked my computer could read them at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter