• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyworld Ringtones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyWonder

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a legitimate website they use to get Disney ringtones? I have Verizon service, and I don't want a website that will charge my account a certain amount every month. I just want to pay for the individual tones I wish to download. I can't find anything I like on the official Verizon website, but I really want some Disney magic coming through my phone for the next 45 days until we leave!!! :music::tinker:

Try audioko.com...that is where I get my ringtones from. I have AT&T..I have a few Disney ringtones right now on my phone

Do you have a smartphone with a mp3 player. I have an Iphone and I just make my own for free. FIL has a droid and he does the same. i think pretty much any smartphone can make a ringtone. You should check youtube and see if there is an instructional for your phone.

I second audioko.net. It's super easy to upload your own MP3s and cut a ringtone out of them. When I'm done with that I email it to myself (to the email address I have on my phone) and save the new file to my SD card. I did Grim Grinning Ghosts and the Welcome Medley from the Four Parks, One World CD so far.

I use phonezoo. They aren't Disney specific, but they have quite a few Disney ones and you can upload your own easily. :thumbsup2

I use phonezoo as well, I have a ton of awesome ones...I have Walt's Disneyland opening day speech for my facebook updates, I have the monorail door speel for my text alert, when my husband calls I have the Pirates of the Caribbean theme, when my son calls I have the Star Tours theme, when my daughter calls I have Soarin', when one of my of best friends calls the Magic Kingdom Opening Ceremony theme song plays and my 'general ring tone' is Wishes!.....I just LOVE phonezoo!!! :worship:

ps. for my alarm clock I have the "Mickey Mouse wake up call from the resorts!

also try Myxer. I have tinkerbell for my text alert. In addition the mickey mouse march and the electrical parade as ringtones. But I'm going to try these other sites mentioned too to see what I can come up with ;)

Has anyone ever had a problem with phonezoo files? I have gotten five warnings since trying to download files - three for a trojan horse, one for a temporary file, and one where it tried to direct me to a "dangerous url". Also got a notice that jucheck.exe wanted to make changes to my hard drive. I had to say no and restart the computer to keep it from popping up. Made me nervous so I deleted the files.

Wow thanks for all the great suggestions! I'm at work right now, but I can't wait to get home and try them out!!! I do have a smart phone (Droid), so I will see what I can do.

I use phonezoo also, and have the tigger song, the mine mine mine from finding nemo, that one is for my calls, and sharkbait hoohaha for my text messages. Everyone around me loves them!!

I use a program called Audacity to make my own ring tones. Download and install the program, then visit http://www.mrbass.org/ringtones/ You can skip the steps where you "split the stereo track," and delete the right audio channel, these are unnecessary with today's smart phones. Follow the rest of the steps, then export the clip as MP3. Make sure to give it a unique name such as grimgrinningghostsringtone.mp3 and then simply transfer it to your phone. Enjoy!

I use phonezoo as well, I have a ton of awesome ones...I have Walt's Disneyland opening day speech for my facebook updates, I have the monorail door speel for my text alert, when my husband calls I have the Pirates of the Caribbean theme, when my son calls I have the Star Tours theme, when my daughter calls I have Soarin', when one of my of best friends calls the Magic Kingdom Opening Ceremony theme song plays and my 'general ring tone' is Wishes!.....I just LOVE phonezoo!!! :worship:

ps. for my alarm clock I have the "Mickey Mouse wake up call from the resorts!

This site is fantastic ! I just created an account and downloaded quite a few.... the monorail monologue, Haunted Mansion, Epcot theme music, Pirates and the Mickey Mouse wake up call. this is so much fun !! I want my phone to ring so bad now !! :banana:

Phonezoo is great!

I have figured out how to get the download to be a ringtone....haven't figured out how to make is a text alert, though, on my phone (Droid Incredible). Anyone want to help me out? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter