DisneyWorld Bound on May 2nd...

tiggersmommy

Earning My Ears
...anything else we should bring besides the usual: sunscreen, film, hats, $$$$$$

Let me know!
Tanya

Tiggersmommy,

I'm leaving Friday!!! I would pack an umbrella just in case, they are having a rainy week down there, according to the weather reports. Let's hope that goes away!

Where are you staying? We'll be at the Caribbean Beach. Can't wait!!!! As for the rain - well, it rains practically every afternoon there. We were there in September and it rained every day...at least the rain stops!

Have a GREAT disney trip!
Tanya

Tanya,

We are staying off-site at the Hawthorne Suites LBV. I can't wait!

You have a great trip as well!!

Umm, you could take me...May 2 is my birthday! I spent my 18th birthday in Epcot on my first trip to WDW, and it took 14 years to get back. These days, I can't bear to put 14 months between trips(LOL)! You might want to pack a few ziploc bags...don't ask me why, but we always need a few of these. We put wet swimsuits in them after playing in the fountains at Epcot, and our wet socks in after a huge downpour last September. I also put our Annual passes in a small one before I put them in my fanny pack to keep them from getting wet. Have a great trip! Tell Mickey I will see him at the end of the month!

I am going on the 2nd also. I am trying really hard not to be too depressed about the rain. :confused: I have no problem going around in a poncho but will be dragging 3 kids and a hubby that doesnt love to get rained on. I told him we were spending way too much money to sit in the hotel room and wait out the rain!!

Oh well, Im doing a "sun - dance"
A bad day on vacation is better than a good day at work.

34 more hours :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We will be leaving on May 4 too. I saw the forecast for rain but it seems to be mainly this week. Bought the ponchos anyway. We are staying at fort wilderness.:pinkbounc :bounce: :jester: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :p

Fort Wilderness sounds fun! We'll be at Carribean Beach...I guess I already posted that, oh well..anyway, FW looks awesome! My son is 23 months old TODAY so I pray it doesn't rain either...but it always does there. Oh well...he looks cute in the mickey ponchos - my husband and I look silly but at least Ben looks good! LOL

HAVE A GREAT TRIP TOO!!!

Tanya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter