disneysurvey.com...I got it, and filled it out. AP discounts all the way!!!

3PRINCESSMOM

Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P
I was sent en email about completing an online survey from Disney, (it was "official"). I clicked, and completed it. They stated it was because I recently booked. They asked if my reservation was still valid or if I had cancelled. Then they asked a few basic info questions; then they asked about what made me decide to book. Fortunately, these questions were open-ended, meaning I could type my answers, not multiple choice. Every chance I got I stated that AP discounts were the deciding factor. All other options (packages) would not have enticed me since I already had tickets.

I hope everyone who holds AP's and gets this survey responds this way. I want to do whatever I can to make sure these types of offers continue! It is fine with me the Disney be innovative with marketing to new people (7 for 4 or 7 for 5), as long as they don't forget about their "regulars."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!