• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading Book Club

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was little my mom enrolled me in the Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading book club and I would like to know if you remember getting the Disney books from this mail order book club as a child? They used to have books based on Disney movies such as Cinderella Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs Winnie The Pooh And Tigger Too and they even had original stories with Disney characters too. Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading book club still exists and it's amazing how wonderful these books were when they first debuted and they should have Disney book clubs like this for younger children today

Western Publishing (one of the original investors in Disneyland) had several comic book brands - Dell, Gold Key, etc., and often had comics based on movies. Comics were my first exposure to Disney, along with the True-Life Adventures. I still have a few comics from the 50s and 60s.

I didn't have that one, but I did get the Minnie and Me Best Friends books by mail when I was little, back in the early 90s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter