Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have experience with the salon at WL? We are doing a short stay there before our cruise and with my work schedule, I don’t think I can get a mani/pedi before we head down. Was wondering if it’s a spa mani/pedi or just a standard? I’ve been to the GF spa and love it, but it would be much more convenient to book right at the lodge if it’s a nice service.
It’s closed. They’re doing arts and crafts in it at the moment.

I haven’t been to WL in awhile personally but there have been arts/crafts listed at the Salon on the last few monthly recreation calendars.

I haven’t been to WL in awhile personally but there have been arts/crafts listed at the Salon on the last few monthly recreation calendars.
I think I’m wrong. It looks like the salon is closed but they have an activity sign in the window.
I recall seeing that on the Recreation Calendars, but just assumed they meant RS! It’s so crazy to me they have all that space in RS, yet are doing the activities in a salon. I haven’t stayed at WL since last summer, and at that time, it was being done over in RS. Is it sitting empty now? 🤔

Does anyone have experience with the salon at WL? We are doing a short stay there before our cruise and with my work schedule, I don’t think I can get a mani/pedi before we head down. Was wondering if it’s a spa mani/pedi or just a standard? I’ve been to the GF spa and love it, but it would be much more convenient to book right at the lodge if it’s a nice service.
NM!

I didn't even think about this, but just read something on FB that made me wonder. Are we still able to shop in the parks and have our purchases sent back to the resort for pick up in the gift shop? I know we were able to do that when we were at Universal in August of 2020, so I didn't even think about it possibly being discontinued post-COVID.

I didn't even think about this, but just read something on FB that made me wonder. Are we still able to shop in the parks and have our purchases sent back to the resort for pick up in the gift shop? I know we were able to do that when we were at Universal in August of 2020, so I didn't even think about it possibly being discontinued post-COVID.
It wasn't available last I heard. We were there in March and it wasn't. We shipped it home. I think you can send it to the front of the park for pickup on your way home, but not sure since we didn't try that.

It wasn't available last I heard. We were there in March and it wasn't. We shipped it home. I think you can send it to the front of the park for pickup on your way home, but not sure since we didn't try that.
Unfortunately you can't even send thing you buy to the front of the park right now. I hope package delivery returns soon! I didn't realize how much I missed it.

Aw that really stinks! That was one of my favorite perks of being onsite. Though...it will cause me to spend less money if I have to carry what I buy so maybe it will work out better for me...worse for Disney.

They’re doing arts and crafts in the Salon?!! No more Reunion Station?! 🤔
The tie-dye and other crafts are being held at the salon, Reunion Station hasn’t reopened after closing for Covid. I had my wife confirm this with the front desk as she and DD signed up for the tie-dye.

We just booked an extended family vacation at the Lodge for February. My family (3 of us), my brother’s family (4) and my parents.

It’ll be our 3rd stay there but everyone else’s first. I’m just hoping my parents have a nice time. Any suggestions for things they can do around the resort? We usually just did the pool and the parks 😂

We just booked an extended family vacation at the Lodge for February. My family (3 of us), my brother’s family (4) and my parents.

It’ll be our 3rd stay there but everyone else’s first. I’m just hoping my parents have a nice time. Any suggestions for things they can do around the resort? We usually just did the pool and the parks 😂
There is a lodge tour that we have planned to do, but keep missing. The villas lobby areas are really interesting with the trains and a nice place to relax. The lobby of the main lodge is lovely just to sit in and relax and/or people watch. Geyser Point is fabulous to get a bite and drink and sit by the lake. There's s'mores and marshmallow roasting each evening. There are a couple of free scavenger hunts that I believe you can pick up at the front desk. We also have just ridden the boat around, especially the resort loop one. It should be running by then.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJh2MreDs6EpdTl-1YwKxZvvldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjuy9u8693aGA-zTCTPNUYildMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjGI7J_0QffJZO-zcw4KjZ-5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgSf3Whr1cVuADJybri2fOUV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!