Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

FYI the pool has closed again. Apparently there’s a burst pipe, but they don’t know how long it’s going to be to fix it. The sign in reception says it’s for the foreseeable future. The spa and kids splash pad is still open. There’s shuttles to the Riverside pool.
That is annoying I hope they manage to fix soon - we're heading there in a month and we love a pool dip at the end of the day - having to travel by bus to a (likely) more crowded pool doesn't sound good.

I'm checking in on the 1st and will definitely let everyone know if anything happens to change. I know it was mentioned above, but the small amount of rain predicted will probably be nothing but a drop in the bucket overall. Such is life...we'll just roll with the punches!
Any river updates? My stay is far away (Aug) but I have friends going in the next week or so.

Any river updates? My stay is far away (Aug) but I have friends going in the next week or so.

It will depend on there being sufficient sustained rainfall before the boats will be able to start running again, and currently that is not in the short term forecast. Certainly it's not looking like being in the next week or so anyway, and potentially a good bit longer. There are some storms indicated for the middle of next week, but it remains to be seen if they will be heavy enough.
1715158830552.png

Andre

There's a menu change happening at POFQ today, please be kind to the front facing cast Members. I'm still in contact with one of the chefs who handles the dietary restrictions and apparently things have been a little hairy today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter