Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile ordering coming to Everything POP!!

I’m excited to not only skip the often long food lines but then also the second line at the registers. It will also be nice for those who have meals to pick up at various stations, saving your food getting cold as you move from line to line.

Hoping this is in place for Our Sep trip but only time will tell as it’s being added ‘over the coming months.’

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...on-to-select-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels/

I'm hoping this will be available when I'm there in August! I'd love to mobile order while on the bus back to the resort. It was a mad rush in February to make it to the food court by midnight to get some food after the parks!

I'm hoping this will be available when I'm there in August! I'd love to mobile order while on the bus back to the resort. It was a mad rush in February to make it to the food court by midnight to get some food after the parks!
I'd love this option too but as an International visitor I'm also waiting for the rumoured WiFi addition to Disney buses before I can do this. LOL - wonder how difficult it would be to add WiFi to the Skyliner? ;)

I’m really hoping the mobile ordering has allergy options too - some of the mobile ordering menus do and some don’t. Fingers crossed :-) (and Skyliner WiFi is a brilliant idea!)

Mobile ordering coming to Everything POP!!

I’m excited to not only skip the often long food lines but then also the second line at the registers. It will also be nice for those who have meals to pick up at various stations, saving your food getting cold as you move from line to line.

Hoping this is in place for Our Sep trip but only time will tell as it’s being added ‘over the coming months.’

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...on-to-select-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels/
When I read this I got REALLY excited, but then realized there is very little chance of it being available for my trip in a couple of weeks :( . I'm there alone this trip so would love to order food while on the bus and then pick it up to take back to my room to eat (a lot easier than standing in line anyway).

I understand this for sure! Part of the reason I normally purchase the dining plan is so that the trip is paid in advance.

Is it possible to use mobile ordering charge food to your mb? I don’t know if that’s possible but if it were it would offer the option if paying off your mb using gift cards. Hopefully they allow GCs to be used soon as that would be another great addition to mobile ordering!

Unless it has changed since September, no. Just to the linked credit card. :(

I believe I read on another thread, some people charge their magic band (credit card) for meals. But then go to the resort front desk and pay the charges off with gift cards. It obviously would take more time and might not be worth the hassle. But it's an idea on how to use mobile ordering AND gift cards...at least until they possibly add GCs as an payment option.

Hi everyone, sorry if this has already been asked but has anyone used the coffee makers for just hot water? Like if I want to make a tea and let it steep, or for instant oatmeal, do the coffee makers allow you to just "boil" water?

Heading to Pop in January for Marathon Weekend, so starting to think about these things. Appreciate any/all input anyone can provide :thanks:

I believe I read on another thread, some people charge their magic band (credit card) for meals. But then go to the resort front desk and pay the charges off with gift cards. It obviously would take more time and might not be worth the hassle. But it's an idea on how to use mobile ordering AND gift cards...at least until they possibly add GCs as an payment option.

Mobile orders go directly to the credit card on file. Not the resort account. Or they did in September.

Mobile orders go directly to the credit card on file. Not the resort account. Or they did in September.

You're right! I was there in December and used it once. I was thinking that I used my band, but obviously I ordered on my phone. So I would have had to use my credit card. Sorry...my mistake.

Can one use mobile ordering on the dining plan?
Yes you can. We’ve used it often and it works great!! It knows you have the dining plan and prompts you as to what you need to order to use a QS credit. We’ve also used it at Aloha Aisle for snacks although I’m not sure that was a time savings.

Hi everyone, sorry if this has already been asked but has anyone used the coffee makers for just hot water? Like if I want to make a tea and let it steep, or for instant oatmeal, do the coffee makers allow you to just "boil" water?

Heading to Pop in January for Marathon Weekend, so starting to think about these things. Appreciate any/all input anyone can provide :thanks:

I ran some water through the machine to make a cup of tea about a week ago. Worked just fine. Not sure I would call it "boiling," but it was hot.

I ran some water through the machine to make a cup of tea about a week ago. Worked just fine. Not sure I would call it "boiling," but it was hot.
I had this same question too thanks for letting us know - also, did the water taste of coffee at all? My partner loves tea and I love coffee! Thanks :-)

Just wondering how the mobile ordering will work in a food court...will you have to place multiple mobile orders for the various items from different counters.

We are returning to POP in a couple of weeks for a 10 night stay. We have never opted out of housekeeping, but I'm thinking of doing it this trip. With a 10 night stay do we just ask for a new set of sheets half way through and towels when needed?

We are returning to POP in a couple of weeks for a 10 night stay. We have never opted out of housekeeping, but I'm thinking of doing it this trip. With a 10 night stay do we just ask for a new set of sheets half way through and towels when needed?
Yes. Just call them. They’ll deliver whatever you need to your room.

I had this same question too thanks for letting us know - also, did the water taste of coffee at all? My partner loves tea and I love coffee! Thanks :-)

I drink tons of both – don't recall any coffee flavor to the water. I think you could just run it without the little tray that holds the coffee grounds. Worst case, run water through it to rinse before making your drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter