Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any updates on CSR Rehab and areas being worked on and areas completed ?

Have a certified letter from WDW that wasn't delivered as no one was home. Staying at CSR in May - ? if anyone knows if they're going to relocate you would they send a certified letter? Looked on mydisneyexperience and there's nothing noted.

I was notified by phone from my TA. The previous day to be notified it said CSR BC on my MDE. The day I was notified it was changed to AKL CL in my MDE.

Never heard of someone reporting certified mail from WDW. Good luck

I cannot believe our trip is just days away. I"ve been so focused on getting my son ready (he's traveling with his HS to perform at DS), that I suddenly feel like I'm in panic mode. We are also taking the train from NJ for the first time, which has me super nervous - but my question is, does anyone have any experience in getting from the train station to CSR? Uber? Cab? Rent a car? Just curious if anyone has some pro's and con's of any of them.... After 23+ hours on a train, I know we'll want to get there quickly :)

Thanks!

I cannot believe our trip is just days away. I"ve been so focused on getting my son ready (he's traveling with his HS to perform at DS), that I suddenly feel like I'm in panic mode. We are also taking the train from NJ for the first time, which has me super nervous - but my question is, does anyone have any experience in getting from the train station to CSR? Uber? Cab? Rent a car? Just curious if anyone has some pro's and con's of any of them.... After 23+ hours on a train, I know we'll want to get there quickly :)

Thanks!

I have used Uber in Orlando and it is easy as can be, and the price is not too bad. A lot better than a cab. But it depends on how many people you have that are travelling as well.

I have used Uber in Orlando and it is easy as can be, and the price is not too bad. A lot better than a cab. But it depends on how many people you have that are travelling as well.

Good point! From station to CSR we'll only have 2, but from CSR back to station we'll have 3 - not sure if that's too much for an uber to handle...

And I am still totally up in the air on where to request a room for - we have a water view, don't care about walking - I keep thinking away from construction but it wouldn't really bother us in our room, since we'll only be there at night. I do have to laugh - it's my first time staying in Disney where I won't have a balcony and that is the one thing I'm going to miss so much! Other than that, I'm getting so excited!

I think the base Uber is up to 4. Over 4, and you have to get the XL(I think that is what it is called). I was traveling with one other, so with two Uber was awesome.

We are going in June, and we fly in the night before our reservation at CSR. We have a hotel with a shuttle from the airport, and I am still debating either going back to the Airport the next morning and catching the Magic express, or taking an Uber. Not sure which we are going to do yet.

We will have our first stay at Coronado this June. My parents stayed there last October, and we thought it was beautiful when we visited them. My question though is it says "coffee makers" are in the room, is that a traditional coffee maker or the Keurig coffee makers? DH is the coffee drinker, and we were going to bring some of his coffee to use.
Pod style (not Kcup style) single cup coffee maker.

Anyone know why CSR might already be sold out/isn't available for my dates the week or two after Thanksgiving? Tried a few different dates and none are available. Is it because of the rehab? Less rooms available right now? It's my go to resort so don't know where to look to stay now!

Anyone know why CSR might already be sold out/isn't available for my dates the week or two after Thanksgiving? Tried a few different dates and none are available. Is it because of the rehab? Less rooms available right now? It's my go to resort so don't know where to look to stay now!

I don't know how many nights you are trying to stay, but when I tried to book 4 or 5 nights this summer, they told me there was a "minimum stay" in effect for the resort.

I don't know how many nights you are trying to stay, but when I tried to book 4 or 5 nights this summer, they told me there was a "minimum stay" in effect for the resort.
I'm looking at 6 or 7 so I would think that wouldn't be the issue. I keep hoping something changes before we decide to book.

Try doing one night at a time. That will eliminate if one night it causing your issue. It may be a minimum night is required. I had that issue when I was booking. My TA was able to get an override from a CM.

Try doing one night at a time. That will eliminate if one night it causing your issue. It may be a minimum night is required. I had that issue when I was booking. My TA was able to get an override from a CM.

They said they could override it, but that takes away all discounts they said so it was the same price to book 4 nights than 6.

I don't think the minimum night thing is true, because my brother is coming down for 1 night and my sister is staying 2 nights during my families 4 night visit. And, we are going down over the 4th...We all have standard rooms.

I don't think the minimum night thing is true, because my brother is coming down for 1 night and my sister is staying 2 nights during my families 4 night visit. And, we are going down over the 4th...We all have standard rooms.
I agree! We are booked there for only two nights over the 4th of July.

It may depend on the time of year?? Type of room booked?? or packages?? IDK. I was booking BC when it was available for spring break last summer.

Hi everybody I'm looking for some CSR expert advice! I am planning a trip in October & have never stayed at CSR we usually stay at CBR but with reno's there affecting dinning we thought we would try CSR. In researching the resort the cabanas area looks most appealing to me but I'm worried about being to close to the tower build. Any tips on what type of room to book & what requests we could make to be least bothered by the construction. :thanks:

Ahhh good idea. I tried that and 11/30 is the sold out night. It's wide open every other night. That is a huge bummer that 1 night throws a wrench in a perfectly good week there!

Should I resort hop on that one night? Is it even worth it? Anyone else had this issue and found a workaround? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter