• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Make sure you don’t want breakfast before an early rope drop as it’s not out before 7am.
Isn't that true at all CL? Is there a CL that had breakfast out before 7am?

I'm asking because it is especially tricky when trying to get to AK. If any have food before 7am, that would be helpful (to know).

It’s not that intense imo. It is definitely more fun in row 1. If you like RR and SM it’s similar.

Thanks everyone we are having a great birthday. I did do all the work ya know 😁

We did HM, BTMRR, Pirates, JC, Buzz, TTA and have TT and GOTG 3:30and 4. Then back to lounge and then back to MK for SDMT and SM and what ever else we book. Love Genie+!

Having Pinot noir with barbecue chips and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in our room. 🍷😍

****Tower CL has some really good people. It has been “worth it” for sure this trip. *****
I lied😂

The ride felt more intense this morning . Maybe because it was 9am and I was wide awake, caffeinated , and in 1st row?

Did SM buzz TTA Train and Tron . En route to airport ! 😭

Just a few of breakfast that were different from yesterday .

A few from last night . 27E0FB7C-5921-4F5D-BB38-D6EA7985F398.jpeg779C17EC-9056-4E09-BEA3-B4423468BA84.jpegB34DD1D6-3FD2-47F3-A773-A1F30A86D763.jpeg9CFB07D0-C432-4EB3-BC06-62035C1BBC11.jpegBD9596D5-8E44-47A9-BE87-332288D6848A.jpeg3EC1B85C-0CC2-4C6A-AA38-E625D4329ABB.jpeg55991128-6FB9-4791-BF64-B1A763997FBA.jpegDD72A238-36A8-4CB7-8BDF-94F5BBE1339A.jpegBF4E872E-756A-4974-AC8C-9049C88015C0.jpeg

Last edited:
I just returned from a YC/RPC split for the last half of spring break. We had a great time as usual. A lot of people post reviews about YC on here so I’ll try not to be too redundant, but I have to admit that I really like it! And now that Brittney from BWI has moved to YC to be the front desk manager, I like it even more! She’s one of my favorite CMs! Congrats to her on finally getting that well deserved promotion! I just wish YC had a deluxe room or a one bedroom suite option! I do really like the outdoor balcony seating option in the YC lounge though! They’ve replaced those tables since I was there last time, so maybe I should post a picture of that if I can find it lol! I’m not sure if someone already posted pics of that since I’ve fallen behind on DIS due to bathroom remodeling at home/contractors in my house! RPC has stepped up the game mid day which is nice to see with the huge prices these days. They had added the lunch meats back when we were there for our anniversary two weeks ago, and now they have it set up as a sandwich slider station with rolls which is a cute idea! Unfortunately, they were only rotating between tomato bisque and butternut squash soup. The tomato bisque is delicious of course, but the butternut squash soup texture reminds me of the baby food I fed my children years ago😂, although the flavor itself is good. Butternut squash sounds like it should be a fall soup anyway, so I hope they change that one soon! RPC did special appetizers for St. Patrick’s Day, and it was a great appetizer night! They had a station with corned beef and cabbage and potatoes and carrots! The vegetables were amazing, but I just thought the corned beef was ok…maybe I’m not a corned beef fan?? But they also had chicken nuggets, Mac n cheese, loaded potato salad, chicken salad, and stuffed shrimp. Of course, the nuggets were a huge hit 😂!! Shrimp cocktail seems to be more of a regular appetizer item now too, and it’s very good with large shrimp! I haven’t been very good about posting pictures lately so I’ll just try to post some of the better ones. It might take a second post with just pics. I’ll start with YC…
The outdoor seating area is pretty but sometimes you can hear the buses…not a huge deal though since you’re at Disney and expect it lol.
6A784253-7091-4E42-91B8-8C8F930151ED.jpeg
I hadn’t seen this version of the Nespresso machine. One of the CMs Flo who is very friendly said they couldn’t fit the one with the handles like the other lounges have…makes sense.
3775EE6E-E3C3-43B1-ACDF-389C23F1C021.jpegF183331B-F38F-41B5-9AB4-F6C33AEC72DC.jpegThe chef made us a gluten free version of the Chicken tagine and also Caesar salad and tuna poke all of which they had for appetizers that night but contained gluten. The gluten free version was delicious but DH hadn’t arrived yet so I can’t speak for the gluten version…but it looked good! 64DBD036-DEE9-4C68-BFA3-EF3885B7424E.jpeg
These brownies are gluten free (not just vegan) and they are delicious! We had those last time we were at YC too. I think they’re pretty much standard there but I’m not a YC regular so others could verify that or not…
ADDC5A2E-F577-4A6C-80BE-915591010140.jpeg
I haven’t seen these anywhere before, but my daughter made a strawberry Shirley Temple with it and I made some strawberry lemonade to mix with sparkling wine that was good too!
A8890F7E-31DA-4898-97B0-2DDEB7FE904C.jpeg
This is one of the best CL desserts I’ve had…along with the white chocolate crust strawberry cheesecake at BWI. They used to have chocolate pot de crème occasionally in RPC, but recently I’ve only had the coconut version which is also delicious…and a mint version for St. Patrick’s Day.
3355F891-F86B-4DDE-B7AC-A3F5F4E9F5EB.jpegI have to admit that YC does a great job with their CL and they have very friendly staff! I should probably try to stay there more! The mattresses are very comfortable too which I assume is because they are newer than the ones at BWI…random, I know, but also important! I hope the new beds at BWI are comfortable, and I hope BWI gets back some of what seems to have been lost in the appetizers since they stopped having a chef in the lounge. It has seemed like they’ve been experimenting a lot lately (we were there two weeks ago before they closed). I didn’t mean to get off on a review of BWI, just mentioning it because YC seems to be more consistent with their appetizers like BWI used to be when they had a chef in the lounge. I guess we’ll see what happens with BWI appetizers when it reopens!

Great reviews and pics. Sounds like you had a great trip. Wish RPC was open this summer. Your YC CL review is tempting me to split stay.
Glad your enjoyed your CL stay.

RPC mid day offerings…058313DD-B3A6-46D0-B632-A311D4CF8F63.jpeg61AD8B33-9B04-456D-A434-C6964834C750.jpegD9F4F6EE-9E96-48BD-81EA-EDE4E306350E.jpeg4C024370-EFB0-4647-8DB9-8AFD70D1482A.jpeg9436F007-AE6C-4620-BFCB-2184C06DAE7E.jpegThe butternut squash soup . I would put this in the same category as the coddled eggs at CR😂…decent flavor but texture is not so good!5B329C91-76B4-4E77-AC93-64004F63CA37.jpeg93531621-BE3C-4774-BE10-E464A0CE2BC1.jpeg
I much prefer the tomato bisque soup , but what happened to the tortilla soup they were having just a few months ago?? I’m still hoping they’ll bring back the potato corn chowder from before the pandemic! I wonder if that came from 1900 park fare? I’m hoping we see more of the older options return after 1900 PF reopens…like the artichoke dip!!! They often have a pesto cheese tortellini out mid day too but I guess it’s not in this picture (sorry) but delicious!!
5D48009E-B413-459D-8B9F-DFDD92728CDE.jpeg

RPC mid day offerings…View attachment 747775View attachment 747776View attachment 747777View attachment 747778View attachment 747779The butternut squash soup . I would put this in the same category as the coddled eggs at CR😂…decent flavor but texture is not so good!View attachment 747780View attachment 747781
I much prefer the tomato bisque soup , but what happened to the tortilla soup they were having just a few months ago?? I’m still hoping they’ll bring back the potato corn chowder from before the pandemic! I wonder if that came from 1900 park fare? I’m hoping we see more of the older options return after 1900 PF reopens…like the artichoke dip!!! They often have a pesto cheese tortellini out mid day too but I guess it’s not in this picture (sorry) but delicious!!
View attachment 747782
Thanks for posting your pix!

Agreed the chowder was my favorite soup! I miss the onion bread and scones but mostly the jam tarts!

Where are you MDW?

Hi Dispro1.:wave2: We don't talk about YC....its a secret :rolleyes1:rotfl2: Thanks for the reviews and pics. You are making me rethink changing RPC for Tower Club before moving to YC. The walkway being closed was a deal breaker.
Tower cl is like having your butler .
Guests were no where to be found , therefore you had all the cms attention 👍

The balconies on tower is something that needs to be mentioned ! The wide open space is so nice morning , noon and night 🥰5688302A-92DD-4A89-9250-C4C218CC1C3F.jpeg965F2454-67B8-4782-8A37-D59D0325940B.jpeg

Tower cl is like having your butler .
Guests were no where to be found , therefore you had all the cms attention 👍

The balconies on tower is something that needs to be mentioned ! The wide open space is so nice morning , noon and night 🥰View attachment 747797View attachment 747798
Wow that looks awesome. Looking forward to trying something new. Safe travels home.

It’s not that intense imo. It is definitely more fun in row 1. If you like RR and SM it’s similar.

Thanks everyone we are having a great birthday. I did do all the work ya know 😁

We did HM, BTMRR, Pirates, JC, Buzz, TTA and have TT and GOTG 3:30and 4. Then back to lounge and then back to MK for SDMT and SM and what ever else we book. Love Genie+!

Having Pinot noir with barbecue chips and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in our room. 🍷😍

****Tower CL has some really good people. It has been “worth it” for sure this trip. *****
I will be at CR Tower CL next week (starting 3/29) and am grateful for these pictures and descriptions. Thank you! I CAN'T WAIT to get to there!

@Dispro1, thanks for the reviews & all the photos. We stay at YC almost every trip. The vegan brownies seem to be there all the time & yea, they are delicious. I’m glad to see the chocolate pots de cream, haven’t seen anything like that since before Covid. And RPC looks improved since we were there in September. Hope to return there for a few days next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter