Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thanks - I'm sure we will, although wish it was a little longer! That's so funny about the CMs - dancing at work is a good thing! Now that I've seen @GADisneyDad14 's pics of BW and the lovely Sunday brunch, I wish I had planned better and was not checking in on Monday - d'oh! I do enjoy a Bloody Mary!

They are so good over at the BWI - I bet if you asked for a Bloody Mary they would give you one. One day our kids were in the mood for chips and there was only popcorn and a CM overheard us - next thing you know we got potato chips.

As far as BWI CL goes, water is available on request. They are small bottles but the CM will give you the number of bottles you request. According to our favorite CM Nancy, they used to have them in the fridge but they disappeared too quickly.

GADisneyDad14 is correct, the rooms inside the BWI CL doors do smell the cooking smells from the CL lounge. But, we didn't smell it inside the room, only when we stepped outside our room into the hallway. And, the fruit was available outside the CL after it closed for the night, not just for Race Disney, although appreciated.

We too experienced less than magical check in for BWI CL and were disaappointed . But the room more than made up for the lack of customer service by the front desk staff. And, Anita at the CL desk was wonderful to us. There were others not as welcoming but maybe they were having a bad day?

As far as BWI CL goes, water is available on request. They are small bottles but the CM will give you the number of bottles you request. According to our favorite CM Nancy, they used to have them in the fridge but they disappeared too quickly.

Not sure here, but if Nancy is who I think she is, she was running CIRCLES around some of the other younger CMs this past weekend. She was working HARD. :-)

Thank you!

Happy early birthday to your son! What a fun trip to be planning!! We stayed YC CL recently and really enjoyed it. All of the CMs were incredibly nice and helpful. We were there with our 2 year old son, and while he's not extremely loud, he is still a 2 year old. I never felt out of place or worried about being with a toddler at YC, so I can't imagine having two 12 year olds with would be an issue. There is plenty of room in the lounge to find your own little area to enjoy. Plus, I much prefer the rooms at YC over BC! I would say YC in general is definitely quieter than BC, but I really didn't find any part of our stay to feel stuffy at all. As for room location, we requested a room close to the lounge, which was really nice (and super close to elevators as well).

PS - Be sure to ask for one of their signature cocktails at check-in if they don't offer! Enjoy!!
Thank you!!! We are looking forward to heading back real soon!

F42F9014-00AD-4D7C-9660-C6345AF222F7.jpeg
These were the free ones only? You didn't pay for any FP?

I am wondering if early callers to this program got perks that are now being reviewed/removed as the program progresses, as I was given a definite 'no' about booking free, or regular FP at the 90 day window without the purchased ones.

I called a few days too soon but I am going to call again on my 90 day of departure date to see if another CM tells me anything different.

Correct, the paid for FP program did not include our dates here

Delish food for apps tonight @YC

Attachments

• 7A82299E-62A6-47D4-819C-59888C5E009B.jpeg
    7A82299E-62A6-47D4-819C-59888C5E009B.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 81
  • F5E6349A-3407-4801-9A70-2EA2DA0ACC60.jpeg
    F5E6349A-3407-4801-9A70-2EA2DA0ACC60.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 5CF33EDA-F424-4C27-8D84-7442692CD384.jpeg
    5CF33EDA-F424-4C27-8D84-7442692CD384.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 78
  • A1090815-CBAC-40EA-91D9-9F043335134C.jpeg
    A1090815-CBAC-40EA-91D9-9F043335134C.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 80
  • BD544A6D-E015-48A3-9D9F-41597739075B.jpeg
    BD544A6D-E015-48A3-9D9F-41597739075B.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 81
  • B60023A7-BB6D-434B-ABDA-27CD1004EDCC.jpeg
    B60023A7-BB6D-434B-ABDA-27CD1004EDCC.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 80

Ok, in reading old posts it looks like you had them book you at your 60 day mark. I was wondering if they were doing free FP @ 90 days, as a pp suggested.

They are so good over at the BWI - I bet if you asked for a Bloody Mary they would give you one. One day our kids were in the mood for chips and there was only popcorn and a CM overheard us - next thing you know we got potato chips.

That's awesome - the BWI CMs are definitely known for their service! Can't wait!

@ohMom , I remember that ceviche poached shrimp from my YC stay last April - it was delish! As were the salads...

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you for all the pics/info provided for the BWI. We do split stays and have always opted for BC/YC as they have SAB (hate the clown) and figured BWI was loud at night, but all these positive reviews and CL offerings have us rethinking. If BC isn’t availble BWI sounds like a great alternative!

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you for all the pics/info provided for the BWI. We do split stays and have always opted for BC/YC as they have SAB (hate the clown) and figured BWI was loud at night, but all these positive reviews and CL offerings have us rethinking. If BC isn’t availble BWI sounds like a great alternative!

Have you done CL at Beach Club? If so, what was your experience? Working my way through this thread but haven't seen too many reviews/pics of the BC CL.

I’m a worrier and one to not want to take a chance with my extra club level passes. I called this afternoon to make a change to where we could ride all the rides we wanted at animal kingdom park and then book our favorite three rides at MK later that night. The CM I spoke to thanked me for calling in today and allowing them to make the changes. I had told her I made a couple of changes on two of my days resulting in a duplicate and I wanted to fix that. She said I would be happy I did this. She stated that “Even though the system will allow modifications with the regular FP’s to duplicate rides; that once the first fast pass is scanned for the day the remaining ones would be removed. She said I just saved my trip from having major issues. I asked her why the policy is that way and she stated that the fast pass system is set up to where no duplicates can be made. This allows for fair equity within the system. I am perfectly fine with that. She even said that they are having to contact individuals to fix the issue of duplicating rides because a few individuals have lost all FP’s they have previously booked.

I’m still happy with the new offerings. The extra club level FP’s are great for park hopping and for long days at MK. Not to mention not having to stake out a spot two hours early for nighttime shows. :dogdance:

Thanks for this update! It sounds like a lot of people have booked duplicates judging by some of the other threads, and I was planning to do the same when my 90 day window opens for our June trip, but think I'll avoid doing that now until we get some reports back. I agree that the extra FPs are great for park hopping, and have made me less anxious about our first summer trip since I know we'll at least be able to hit six rides!

View attachment 305607

Delish food for apps tonight @YC

They had that shaved beef & mashed potatoes last year when we were there. It was absolutely delicious! I'm glad to see it is still on the menu. Hope it is still there in April! Glad you're enjoying yourself & thanks for posting! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter