• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

First CL stay since 2019. Does CL concierge still give you a number to text while at the resort for questions/ assistance?

They had stopped doing this for awhile but in my recent CR stays they have reintroduced it as an option. They didn't make a big deal about it but it's on the welcome paper in the room.

I am not sure if they are doing this across the resorts or what, hopefully others with recent stays at other places can chime in.

First CL stay since 2019. Does CL concierge still give you a number to text while at the resort for questions/ assistance?
Chronos Club did provide a phone number in December on their welcome paper, however, it says to call…

4697A147-B357-4845-897F-36B8E226C007.jpeg

I also want to note that they did text me while we were there as well, and that phone number is different than the one stated above. Enjoy!

Whats happening people..I had to dig to page 2, page 2 people, to find this thread. We are better than this! Anyways, fun fact, this is apparently this is considered a to-go pour at UO Portofino CL. Its a good 12oz!

Attachments

• 16530857405388915935592683008771.jpg
    16530857405388915935592683008771.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 27

For those who did universal, how does RP compare as a hotel to pbh? I know the CL isn't as nice however, I couldn't get a CL room at pbh. Nothing available 🤷‍♀️ it's bad enough I'm paying rack rate there lol. Anyway, I loved the pbh theme. A CL room just opened at rp so I booked it. I'm currently holding regular room at pbh and CL at rp. Pros and cons please. I read rp isn't serving liquor but we drink beer in the heat so not concerned. Thanks. I still haven't pulled the plug on rack rate at Disney forCL. Booked yc and boarwalk with disney + discount. Does all bwi have balconies? Im holding out hope that a CL room will appear at one of these 2 with a discount.

We've stayed at RP several times. Its a lovely hotel but my least favorite of the EP resorts. I cant really say why though. We've never had a bad stay, the pool is nice although no waterslide. My best comparison would be the Poly to RP where PBR is the GF and HRH being comparable to CR. Keep checking, we are at PBR now, the new lounge is STUNNING! And our room wasn't available until like 10 days ago. Do you have a chase card? I found our room on the chase travel site for cheaper than UO online and I could use my points on it.

We've stayed at RP several times. Its a lovely hotel but my least favorite of the EP resorts. I cant really say why though. We've never had a bad stay, the pool is nice although no waterslide. My best comparison would be the Poly to RP where PBR is the GF and HRH being comparable to CR. Keep checking, we are at PBR now, the new lounge is STUNNING! And our room wasn't available until like 10 days ago. Do you have a chase card? I found our room on the chase travel site for cheaper than UO online and I could use my points on it.
Thanks, I actually prefer Poly to GF😆 I loved the Italian singer at pbh though. The only chase card I have is Disney Visa lol. I've never looked at their travel section. Wonder if the Disney visa has it. HRH isn't available either though my kids have no interest. There's 1 day in my stay blocking everything. The RP room is a day later then PBH. I figured I could stay an extra day at Disney. Still finalizing days.
I need one of those to-go pours to help my brain get through all of the acronyms above. 😂😎😇
Haha, sorry!!

Well I was staying away from here to fight the temptation of booking another trip but it’s booked so I’m back!! 😂

I noticed the new GFV “resort studio” rooms available for our anniversary weekend in sept and found BW CL with the Disney+ discount so I just couldn’t resist a little split stay.

No parks so it really feels like it will be a vacation. And our first time staying at the grand, it’s the last of the monorail resorts to check off the list!

Last edited:
I need some advice from my CL gurus! I will apologize now for my rambling thoughts and the length.

Traveling party is myself, DH, and DD12. Dates are 11/4 (arriving at MCO around 10:30 PM) - 11/8. Trip falls over a race weekend and the start of Jersey Week, so availability is limited. Last trip was in March for a week at BWI CL.

We’ve never done a split stay before, but might need to based on availability.

We love BWI CL. Love being able to walk to two parks, staff and other guests are always warm and friendly. Rooms are definitely dated, but clean and still work for us.

BWI CL has standard rooms available 11/4-11/6 and Deluxe from 11/6-11/8. Transferring rooms would be weird, but still in the same area and there is also a high probability we might not even need to transfer and I could work something out leading up to the trip.

I have been playing around on the site and was so excited when I saw these pop up, I couldn’t help myself and made reservations. So from 11/6-11/8, in addition to the Deluxe BWI CL, I have

- Grand Floridian Outer Bldg-1 Bedroom Ste-Club Level Access

- Contemporary Resort Theme Park View 1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level

I’m starting to think that the GF is a loser, because I think I recall that it’s really just 2 hotel rooms, and if we are far from the Lounge and have to go to a whole different building, then the value there will be minimal. Plus it’s not even a TPV room. So what am I really getting for that price point?? We have stayed there a few times - TPV in Big pine key and CL in Sugarloaf, so I think I have a sense of what to expect??

CR is super appealing. It’s never appealed to me as a resort because it has always seemed too loud and busy, but being able to walk to MK and watch the fireworks from our balcony…plus the ability to snag that room just seemed so cool. But the price!!

What would you do? Am I thinking about it correctly or missing something?

Would you stay at BWI? Or do the GF? Or CR? Or keep watching and hope I can get one reservation without needing a split stay for such a short trip?

I have plenty of time to decide, but it’s a lot of money to have tied up in deposits.

Thank you for any guidance!!

For those who did universal, how does RP compare as a hotel to pbh? I know the CL isn't as nice however, I couldn't get a CL room at pbh. Nothing available 🤷‍♀️ it's bad enough I'm paying rack rate there lol. Anyway, I loved the pbh theme. A CL room just opened at rp so I booked it. I'm currently holding regular room at pbh and CL at rp. Pros and cons please. I read rp isn't serving liquor but we drink beer in the heat so not concerned. Thanks. I still haven't pulled the plug on rack rate at Disney forCL. Booked yc and boarwalk with disney + discount. Does all bwi have balconies? Im holding out hope that a CL room will appear at one of these 2 with a discount.
I've only done CL at HR and honestly, Lowes CL sucks. Not sure it's worth it at all. They just don't hold a candle to Disney. Probably the only place they fall so far short.
Now, I do know HR is the worse of the 3 but it's so bad that I don't thing RP or PB could get could enough to be worth it.

Yes, BWI has balconies. Some big, some tiny.

I need some advice from my CL gurus! I will apologize now for my rambling thoughts and the length.

Traveling party is myself, DH, and DD12. Dates are 11/4 (arriving at MCO around 10:30 PM) - 11/8. Trip falls over a race weekend and the start of Jersey Week, so availability is limited. Last trip was in March for a week at BWI CL.

We’ve never done a split stay before, but might need to based on availability.

We love BWI CL. Love being able to walk to two parks, staff and other guests are always warm and friendly. Rooms are definitely dated, but clean and still work for us.

BWI CL has standard rooms available 11/4-11/6 and Deluxe from 11/6-11/8. Transferring rooms would be weird, but still in the same area and there is also a high probability we might not even need to transfer and I could work something out leading up to the trip.

I have been playing around on the site and was so excited when I saw these pop up, I couldn’t help myself and made reservations. So from 11/6-11/8, in addition to the Deluxe BWI CL, I have

- Grand Floridian Outer Bldg-1 Bedroom Ste-Club Level Access

- Contemporary Resort Theme Park View 1 Bedroom Suite - Club Level

I’m starting to think that the GF is a loser, because I think I recall that it’s really just 2 hotel rooms, and if we are far from the Lounge and have to go to a whole different building, then the value there will be minimal. Plus it’s not even a TPV room. So what am I really getting for that price point?? We have stayed there a few times - TPV in Big pine key and CL in Sugarloaf, so I think I have a sense of what to expect??

CR is super appealing. It’s never appealed to me as a resort because it has always seemed too loud and busy, but being able to walk to MK and watch the fireworks from our balcony…plus the ability to snag that room just seemed so cool. But the price!!

What would you do? Am I thinking about it correctly or missing something?

Would you stay at BWI? Or do the GF? Or CR? Or keep watching and hope I can get one reservation without needing a split stay for such a short trip?

I have plenty of time to decide, but it’s a lot of money to have tied up in deposits.

Thank you for any guidance!!
FYI - not 100% but it's almost 100% that room renos at BWI will be underway by Oct/Nov. If that matters to you. Now, even if they are, it may not be on CL floor but just wanted to toss that out there. Fall is their target-ish time for rooms to get going. Though it's very much written in pencil

OMG. We checked in to YC for our 2 night stay in a water view CL room…and got assigned the two bedroom Commodore suite. Think we’re canceling tomorrow morning’s park plans to lounge around the room. It’s massive, with one king and two queen beds, two full balconies plus a Juliette balcony off the living room, huge main bath plus another full bath and a half. Full size H2O products plus a huge assortment of the regular size ones. A Nespresso and a Kuerig. Just flabbergasted. Even the hubby is wowed.

The only chase card I have is Disney Visa lol. I've never looked at their travel section. Wonder if the Disney visa has it.
The ones that have it are the travel cards, Chase Sapphire Preferred and CS Reserve. They have a travel page where you can use your points on flights, hotels, etc.

Whats happening people..I had to dig to page 2, page 2 people, to find this thread. We are better than this! Anyways, fun fact, this is apparently this is considered a to-go pour at UO Portofino CL. Its a good 12oz!
I told you Portofino was good.😂🍷🍷🍷

Dd and I are trying CR Tower cl next weekend. We can’t wait! 🥰

Other news I had a TA check for 2 bedroom suites for a weekend in 2023 for dd’s bachelorette . Only GF and CR blt were available. Wow! Are they really that hard to get or not released?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter