Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I'm always confused with the tip procedure in the CL's. I always tip Mousekeeping but wasn't always sure about the CM's in the CL. Well, my last trip a few months ago, after a morning mimosa one of the CM's mentioned that I could have a Tito's and Cranberry if I want. Well, I didn't know they had liquor also back there, so yes please, and she brought a round to the table. When we were ready to head out, I left a $10 bill under the glass. Trust me, she scooped it up quickly and said thank you. No three times a charm there. lol! That's when I noticed the "envelope" at the front desk area. If you wanted to tip, it went into the envelope. I'm guessing to split later? Anyway, I'm a CL CM tipper from now on! :-)
I have never heard of them serving anything but wine and beer. Maybe they are trying to justify the current prices.

Just checked in at YC CL. Concierges have been super helpful - getting us in our room quickly (but still after 3), fixing bands, finding a missing package, offering us drinks and food in the lounge, picking up the dishes....fabulous so far! Here is our view and current toiletries lolView attachment 668950View attachment 668951
I always take that mint foot scrub home with me - love it! (Side note: I’m an EKS mama as well!) Have a great trip!

I was offered a vodka beverage of some sort at GDT CL once (unsolicited by me). Was only me and one other person in the lounge at the time. I don’t know this for fact but I had the impression he went upstairs where they had access to supplies at Toledo or Dahlia, as they can access there from their back room, I think. He may have even said something like “it’ll be a few minutes as I need to run upstairs” but I’m not totally sure about that. It did take him several minutes.

I don’t have enough GDT CL experience to really know but I suspected that one experience was rare. GDT is a little unique in that it has one floor away access to a full kitchen and bar, unlike most other CLs.

YMMV I guess!

ETA said beverage:

IMG_2366.jpeg

Last edited:

we tip bell services on way in and out, sometimes twice because not same cm who takes and stores bags and the cm who brings bags to room; we valet so always tip $2 in and $2 out at each resort each time we use the car; as far as CL CMs, they wont except cash so we load up on boxes of chocolates(they dont have the big boxes anymore anywhere) and cookies and coconut patties from DS and give them out to both the desk CMs and the lounge CMs on last day; even though they work there and can get all of that themselves they really appreciate the thought; this trip we even bought some gifts for Lene's daughter;
didn't want to forget mousekeeping; we leave $5 in mousekeeping envelope each morning on bed when we leave for parks from this old site that doesn't exist anymore but have template in our docs on puter: www.arwolff.com/heidi/

A quick CR Tower Club (14th floor) report, not much different from recent stays and other reports around here it seems. If I'm being fair, CR CL probably ranks towards the middle'ish in terms of CL food/beverage (something I probably would have said pre-closure as well), but big positives include location, views, fantastic CMs, and the Tower Club lounge is usually rarely crowded other than the occasional large group(s) as some of the suites can hold quite a few people.

Breakfast service below. CR still insists on mixed (mostly cheap) fruit in little tins. Honey Yogurt, Hard Boiled Eggs, and various oatmeal toppings. Avocado Toast on the left.

Picky/overly critical comment - I'm glad Disney put in-counter hot plates for the warm items but wish they would have also done in-counter chilled plates for offerings such as this. I like hard-boiled eggs for breakfast but less so when they start getting towards room temp. Same could be said for some of the evening options that are here too. :upsidedow
IMG_4999.JPEG

Vegetable Quiche on the hot plate. Alternates with Coddled Eggs every other day.
IMG_5001.JPEG

Typical daily spread of meats, cheeses, and breads.
IMG_5002.JPEG

IMG_5003.JPEG

Rice Krispies (was Corn Flakes or Special K last time), Fruit Loops, and Raisin Bran.
IMG_5007.JPEG

Grape Fruit juice was new to me.
IMG_5008.JPEG

IMG_5009.JPEG

Cream filled crepes are also served on Coddled Egg day.
IMG_5226.JPEG

Last edited:
These are all from evening service one night.

Beers and wine come out for evening apps, upon request at all other times (pic was taken right after they had cleared the evening food).

IMG_4954.JPEG

Just off to the left is Crudite, then Lemongrass Shrimp Lettuce Cups, Buckwheat Noodles, Lime Pulled Chicken Salad. Sushi is unique to the Tower Club Level - seems to always be Shrimp Tempura Roll, California Roll, and Avocado Roll.
IMG_5091.JPEG

A somewhat simple/basic variety of cheese, and meats. Toppings include mustard, honey, walnuts, apricots, and not sure what's on the right - dried grapes or figs or something similar.
IMG_5093.JPEG

Basic bread/butter. Ketchup is for the adjacent kids offering. They had those Parkerhouse Rolls out at breakfast but not here, which seems opposite of what it should be?? Maybe just me.
IMG_5094.JPEG

Miso Braised Short Ribs and Honey Glazed Salmon were the main entrees this evening. Pic doesn't look all that great but the salmon is good, IMO. These rotate every other day with other things if I'm not mistaken.
IMG_5095.JPEG

The "kid's" offering consisted of Corn Dog Nuggets, Potato Barrels (aka Tater Tots), and Broccoli. At least Disney tried with the Broccoli. :rotfl:
IMG_5096.JPEG

Last edited:

Finally, dessert service (these covered a couple of nights). Pics aren't great as they turn several lights off in the lounge in the evening for 'mood lighting.' To me it just makes it dark/seem like lights are burned out, but what do I know. :goodvibes

These were still individually wrapped on my last visit.
IMG_4981.JPEG

Unlabeled mystery bar. CMs didn't know what it was either. A fellow guest and I volunteered to try them and give the rest of the lounge a description. lol.
IMG_4982.JPEG

IMG_4983.JPEG

IMG_4984.JPEG

My favorite CR CL offering is the little chocolates - they don't seem to put out as many as pre-COVID, but glad some are still offered.
IMG_4985.JPEG

IMG_4986.JPEG

IMG_5153.JPEG

They aren't kidding with the "contains alcohol" label on these. Very powerful flavor.
IMG_5155.JPEG

Last few... nice to have more outlets/chargers around the renovated lounges these days.

IMG_5004.JPEG

Milk and soda offerings which are out pretty much all day. We don't even drink soda but it sort of annoys me beverage offerings seem limited these days. I just pulled up pre-COVID pics and they had caffeine free diet coke, Fanta, Minute Made Lemonade. Sometimes after a heavy ride day I don't mind a ginger ale. Seems like it would be cheap/easy for Disney to stock more variety and that would go a long way with some guests in justifying the CL 'premium' cost.

On the plus side I love that they always have sabra hummus, grapes, apple slices, carrots, and (out of stock at the moment in the pic) Uncrustables in the fridge. These are great for a healthy snack, quick bite for the kids if anyone is hangry, etc.

And of course the view from the lounge with fireworks audio can't be beat. :-) This could easily be user error on my part but I can no longer find the fireworks audio channel on the room TVs, which puts a premium on the lounge balconies if you want to hear the show well.

IMG_5179.JPEG

Last edited:
Finally, dessert service (these covered a couple of nights). Pics aren't great as they turn several lights off in the lounge in the evening for 'mood lighting.' To me it just makes it dark/seem like lights are burned out, but what do I know. :goodvibes

These were still individually wrapped on my last visit.
View attachment 669045

Unlabeled mystery bar. CMs didn't know what it was either. A fellow guest and I volunteered to try them and give the rest of the lounge a description. lol.
View attachment 669046

View attachment 669049

View attachment 669050

My favorite CR CL offering is the little chocolates - they don't seem to put out as many as pre-COVID, but glad some are still offered.
View attachment 669052

View attachment 669053

View attachment 669054

They aren't kidding with the "contains alcohol" label on these. Very powerful flavor.
View attachment 669055
The coffee macarons - so delicious!!

Are (non service) dogs allowed to stay in the guest rooms on YC CL? We've been avoiding that resort since they became a dog hotel and we really miss it.

Are (non service) dogs allowed to stay in the guest rooms on YC CL? We've been avoiding that resort since they became a dog hotel and we really miss it.
We had a dog next to us when we stayed club level at YC in March of 2020 the week before shutdown. Whether it was allowed or not (or just visiting - we only saw a woman carrying it into the room once), I don’t know for certain.

Yes dogs are allowed on the CL floor at the YC. We stayed in Jan for the reopening and had our Elsa

Attachments

• 07360D31-53E6-480A-BB7F-04C38BEAE17F.jpeg
    07360D31-53E6-480A-BB7F-04C38BEAE17F.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 25
Are guests still permitted all day access to the club lounge on their check out day?
I have an evening return flight and was hoping to have access to the lounge throughout the day until we head back to the airport.
Thank you in advance! ✨

Hey y'all, I did a one night stay at AKL-Jambo CL last Monday and just wanted to say a few quick things.
Previously they used to give you a bag of snack mix when you first arrive to the lounge. They aren't doing that right now, but I did see the bags set out among the afternoon snack selection. Instead they are giving a printed white chocolate bar along with the welcome letter, wrapped nicely in animal print paper.
I don't know what else I can talk about because this was my first time staying club level. They had a few cordials available at night, including Amarula (which is what they use to make zebra domes). They had Jungle Juice during breakfast, which I believe is known as POG juice everywhere else. The pecan sticky buns were so so good! Everyone was really nice. I did check in at reception despite doing online check in because I wanted to get a key card and use that instead of wearing a magicband, so I got one of the new 50th cards with Pluto.

I also discovered as I was leaving the resort that a one-night stay is clearly not long enough, especially if it's your first time at AKL (which this was for me). I didn't get to explore the resort much and felt I didn't give it the love it deserved.

Also the gift shop is lacking in AKL branded merch. Neither Jambo or Kidani had AKL resort pins.

For those who have done evening extended hours at epcot, is world showcase and the food booths open? Debating switching to coronado cl and trying to decide if this perk is worth giving up. When I called Disney the CM said he was guessing and thinks extended evening hours will continue past what is posted but thinks they will change MK to another park because of the Halloween party. He stressed that it was speculation on his part. I'm also debating AK CL because a room opened up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter