Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

BWI CL — We have a deluxe so my understanding is that it will have a boardwalk view. It is also my understanding that it is either 3rd floor or 4th floor. Are those statements true? And if so, which is the floor with the larger balcony? And is that on the same floor as the lounge? And, if not, is there any stairs access to just hop up or down a floor depending?

BWI CL — We have a deluxe so my understanding is that it will have a boardwalk view. It is also my understanding that it is either 3rd floor or 4th floor. Are those statements true? And if so, which is the floor with the larger balcony? And is that on the same floor as the lounge? And, if not, is there any stairs access to just hop up or down a floor depending?
The lounge is on the 4th floor. The rooms with the larger balcony are on the 3rd floor. There is a staircase that you can take that will bring you up to right by the entrance to the hallway to the rooms of the club level.

The lounge is on the 4th floor. The rooms with the larger balcony are on the 3rd floor. There is a staircase that you can take that will bring you up to right by the entrance to the hallway to the rooms of the club level.
Thank you ! That sounds perfect, don’t know if I’ll get it but I’ll try

We have a deluxe so my understanding is that it will have a boardwalk view. It is also my understanding that it is either 3rd floor or 4th floor. Are those statements true?
Just to add to @KerryCM 's excellent response above. There are only 10 Deluxe CL Rooms in total. 5 on the 3rd floor and 5 on the 4th floor. They are all Boardwalk view rooms.

Three of the CL Deluxe rooms ( 4225, 4227, and 4229 ) on the 4th floor are very near the CL lounge aka only 2 rooms away. 4229 is closest to the lounge and 4227 and then 4225 are right next to 4229. The remaining CL Deluxe rooms are 4255 an 4257 and are near the Inn Keeper's entry doors and CL CM reception area. About 8 rooms away from the lounge area.

The 5 CL Deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor follow the same pattern of room numbers but are 3xxx. These 5 rooms are just on the regular 3rd floor hallway there is no CL section on the 3rd floor.

Dave

The 5 CL Deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor follow the same pattern of room numbers but are 3xxx. These 5 rooms are just on the regular 3rd floor hallway there is no CL section on the 3rd floor.

Dave
So I’m guessing that when you go up the stairs if you are on the 3rd floor, there’s a little gate or door to scan your MB to prove entry at that top? (Similar to the ‘secret’ back little staircase at AKL CL)?

The slightly larger balcony appeals to me on the 3rd floor, and now being just a little removed from the hustle and bustle does as well. But of course it’ll be great whatever

Thank you! That’s a really interesting take. I agree that the grounds are beautiful and that the property does speak to me more than the hustle and bustle of the Contemporary.

The price difference is significant. It’s about $900 more for the 2 nights CR.
I'm shocked! $900 more to stay at CR?! There is no way that I'd ever pay nearly a thousand dollars more to stay 2nts at the (rather ugly) CR over the (rather beautiful) GF. I'd stay at CR if it were $900 LESS - maybe - and then I'd be there looking longingly (across the huge CR parking lot) over at the GF and wishing I were at the GF. Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure you'll have a great time. My opinion is skewed as I'm a HUGE fan of the GF.

Editing to add: You may already know this, but in the past (pre-Covid), there were 2 different CL Lounges at the GF. The Outer Building CL Lounge was in Sugar Loaf, with the lounge in the lobby. It was never overly busy and was at times quite empty. The Main Building Royal Palm Club Level Lounge is in the Main Building. I've never stayed RPC (due to price) so I can't comment on it. But I LOVED my room in Sugar Loaf (great location) and I loved the Sugar Loaf CL Lounge. I loved sitting out at the Courtyard Pool or sitting on the patio by Gasparilla Grill for fireworks and popping into the Sugar Loaf CL Lounge for drinks and treats. Had my Sago 1B Suite been CL in 2021, it would have been a 30 second walk over to the Sugar Loaf CL Lounge.

Editing my own post again - apparently Sugar Loaf CL does not exist at the current time. So yes, staying Outer Building and using the Main Building lounge would be a bit of a hike, as GADisneyDad indicated.

Last edited:
@T.G.I.Friday - You have probably seen these in the past, but in case you haven't, a collection of trip pic reports from recent stays below. One is a 1BR Lake View, but the TPV 1 BRs are the same (just different view).

11/2021 - 1BR Lake View - https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63561268

11/2021 - Minnie's Holiday Fireworks from CR 14th Floor Lounge - https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63565035

11/2021 - CR Tower Club Pics - https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63567903

3/2022 - CR Tower Club Standard Room-King-Club Level - https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63814129

3/2022 - CR Tower Club Pics - https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63819007

5/2022 - CR Tower Club Pics - https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-64009357
Wow great info! Thank you for your CR opinion. We usually eat TS for lunch so do not look for the evening offerings to be a meal. The pics of the king club room has made my decision- CR here we come!

We'll be booking CL soon. Thanks to everyone for the great info and pics!

Last edited:
So I’m guessing that when you go up the stairs if you are on the 3rd floor, there’s a little gate or door to scan your MB to prove entry at that top? (Similar to the ‘secret’ back little staircase at AKL CL)?

The slightly larger balcony appeals to me on the 3rd floor, and now being just a little removed from the hustle and bustle does as well. But of course it’ll be great whatever
The door to enter the CL area is after you go up the stairs, after the desk. You go in the only CL door

OT, but curious if anyone here has any opinions. I tend to think of Owner's Locker as being for DVC, but lately I've been thinking it might be handy to be able to store some of the basic things we use trip after trip and not have to worry about packing them. For us that would be things like sunscreen, goggles, koozies, non-travel size mouthwash, the daypack I pretty much only use in the parks, and similar type items. Stuff that takes up space, would store easily, and sometimes forces us to check bags due to size, space, etc.

Waste of money? More pain than it's worth? Appreciate any thoughts. TY!

OT, but curious if anyone here has any opinions. I tend to think of Owner's Locker as being for DVC, but lately I've been thinking it might be handy to be able to store some of the basic things we use trip after trip and not have to worry about packing them. For us that would be things like sunscreen, goggles, koozies, non-travel size mouthwash, the daypack I pretty much only use in the parks, and similar type items. Stuff that takes up space, would store easily, and sometimes forces us to check bags due to size, space, etc.

Waste of money? More pain than it's worth? Appreciate any thoughts. TY!
For as often as you go seems like a good plan. I don’t how you get your stuff from them? Do they deliver and pick up?

Sorry if this has been answered but haven’t stayed club level since reopening after covid.. do we still get a phone call about a week before our stay to see if we have any requests? Staying at Jambo house . Tia!

Sorry if this has been answered but haven’t stayed club level since reopening after covid.. do we still get a phone call about a week before our stay to see if we have any requests? Staying at Jambo house . Tia!

We got a call shortly after booking. The CM left a phone number to call if we needed anything. After that it was up to me to call them if I wanted something.

I typically get the call from Disney Signature Services sometime not long after booking. Recently I have been getting a second call around a week out from arrival from someone at the resort (or at least they say they are calling from XYZ resort) just to welcome us, answer any last minute questions, etc. Have received those from YC and CR in recent months. (Have not stayed AKL CL in awhile so not sure if that's common there).

Pre-COVID the only place I personally received the "one week out" call was WL. At the time those calls were definitely from actual CL CMs... I'm not 100% convinced my recent YC and CR calls have been from actual CL CMs as they felt more call center'ish, but that may just be me reading into the brief interactions incorrectly.

Of course when it comes to any Disney outreach, YMMV!

We never got a call .. do you still have the number where I can call? Thank you!!!
You may call DSS at 407-939-7777 or email them at this email address: disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

If using email or phone just have your reservation on the email or reference during the call.

Reps are available seven days a week from 9 to 5 Eastern Time.

Dave

I typically get the call from Disney Signature Services sometime not long after booking. Recently I have been getting a second call around a week out from arrival from someone at the resort (or at least they say they are calling from XYZ resort) just to welcome us, answer any last minute questions, etc. Have received those from YC and CR in recent months. (Have not stayed AKL CL in awhile so not sure if that's common there).

Pre-COVID the only place I personally received the "one week out" call was WL. At the time those calls were definitely from actual CL CMs... I'm not 100% convinced my recent YC and CR calls have been from actual CL CMs as they felt more call center'ish, but that may just be me reading into the brief interactions incorrectly.

Of course when it comes to any Disney outreach, YMMV!
Pre covid I would get yacht club calls .. missing it! But my girls insisted on animal kingdom this time ! Hoping to like club level there just as much :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter