Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

For those who have done evening extended hours at epcot, is world showcase and the food booths open? Debating switching to coronado cl and trying to decide if this perk is worth giving up. When I called Disney the CM said he was guessing and thinks extended evening hours will continue past what is posted but thinks they will change MK to another park because of the Halloween party. He stressed that it was speculation on his part. I'm also debating AK CL because a room opened up.
World showcase is closed between Norway and France. Food booths are also closed (except for 1 or 2 limited options).

World showcase is closed between Norway and France. Food booths are also closed (except for 1 or 2 limited options).
Thank you.

Just realized they are on opposite sides. Is it closed in the direction of America or Mexico? I'm sure I'm just having a hard time visualizing it lol. My kids finally love walking around the countries and I want to take advantage of that. My oldest is looking forward to eating around the world lol.

Thank you.

Just realized they are on opposite sides. Is it closed in the direction of America or Mexico? I'm sure I'm just having a hard time visualizing it lol. My kids finally love walking around the countries and I want to take advantage of that. My oldest is looking forward to eating around the world lol.
The back part of world showcase is closed (basically the majority). You can walk from France towards the entrance. You can also walk from Norway past Mexico towards the entrance. Hope that helps you visualize better :)

Even during 'normal hours', WS was deserted in late evening when we went in October. I don't remember the exact time but I remember walking through WS (and you could still go all the way through) and everything was basically closed up. Lighting was extremely dim, actually dark. They just wanted people out of there. I'm guessing staffing is an issue.

If your kids want to eat around the world I'd do it from opening until early evening.

Even during 'normal hours', WS was deserted in late evening when we went in October. I don't remember the exact time but I remember walking through WS (and you could still go all the way through) and everything was basically closed up. Lighting was extremely dim, actually dark. They just wanted people out of there. I'm guessing staffing is an issue.

If your kids want to eat around the world I'd do it from opening until early evening.
The back part of world showcase is closed (basically the majority). You can walk from France towards the entrance. You can also walk from Norway past Mexico towards the entrance. Hope that helps you visualize better :)
Thank you both!

I came here for this exact reason. I am also looking to book WL for Sept. Doesn't look like you got any response tho?

If you go to the beginning of this thread and scroll down to WL, at the bottom of that WL section is a link to click in this thread for a stay in January 2022. There is quite a few pics. That may help a little.

Our YC CL stay ends today as we head to the BCVs. I am terribly sad to be leaving as I have fallen in love with the YC all over again.

Our housekeeper has been fantastic. Very friendly, comes quickly when we leave out even if just a few minutes, has overstocked our amenities daily. We have tipped well daily, but any other thoughts on what we could do in addition? She has made our stay - even more than the club staff!

Our YC CL stay ends today as we head to the BCVs. I am terribly sad to be leaving as I have fallen in love with the YC all over again.

Our housekeeper has been fantastic. Very friendly, comes quickly when we leave out even if just a few minutes, has overstocked our amenities daily. We have tipped well daily, but any other thoughts on what we could do in addition? She has made our stay - even more than the club staff!
There is an option on MDE. Click on the three bars bottom right corner, scroll down, 'cast compliment'. Or you can email guest services guest.services@disneyworld.com

after the previous march trip and this upcoming nov trip we just booked BWI Deluxe CL for end of jan into feb 23; now just have to sit back and wait for discounts to pop; will try for our preferred rooms again but shouldn't be a problem ;-) ;

On MDE under profile if you scroll all the way down you can submit a cast compliment .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-090519_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-090519_Disney World.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
Are you able to contact signature services for help with a dining reservation? If not, will the concierge desk when you arrive? We check in next week for AKL next week and want to eat lunch at Sanaa. I have a reservation but our plans changed a bit and we can no longer eat on that day. Just wondering if they can help since I'm unable to book through MDE.

Are you able to contact signature services for help with a dining reservation? If not, will the concierge desk when you arrive? We check in next week for AKL next week and want to eat lunch at Sanaa. I have a reservation but our plans changed a bit and we can no longer eat on that day. Just wondering if they can help since I'm unable to book through MDE.

DSS isn’t making ADRs before you arrive. The club level CMs can make them when you’re there. But they can only book what is available to book your self. They don’t have get any special access to book if no ARDs are available to the general public.

DSS isn’t making ADRs before you arrive. The club level CMs can make them when you’re there. But they can only book what is available to book your self. They don’t have get any special access to book if no ARDs are available to the general public.

I figured.

Out of curiosity, what does signature services actually help with?

I have a quick question for those who frequent Atrium CL. Which room in your opinion has the best TPV? Closer or farther from lounge, or if you have room number preference. TIA!

I have a quick question for those who frequent Atrium CL. Which room in your opinion has the best TPV? Closer or farther from lounge, or if you have room number preference. TIA!
Here now and would imagine they are all about the same (we are on bay lake side). What I would recommend is where you want to be in proximity to the lounge/elevator. Some people like to walk right of door to lounge and others may want to be away for the higher traffic area.

Here now and would imagine they are all about the same (we are on bay lake side). What I would recommend is where you want to be in proximity to the lounge/elevator. Some people like to walk right of door to lounge and others may want to be away for the higher traffic area.
Have you taken any pics of the food on the Atrium level and posted here?

The rooms north of the lounge have the best MK view in my opinion: rooms 4839-4848. Please note that 4839 is right next to the lounge space.

The lounge is directly in the center area of the TPV side of the Tower in line with the elevator lobby. The higher the number the room the quieter the room. Less foot traffic in the hall to and from the lounge and lounge noise in general.

The lower numbered TPV rooms starting at 4825 start at the south end of the tower with a good view of the Seven Seas Lagoon, Polynesian and the GF. You can still get a great view from the balcony of each room just need to look slightly to the right from the lower numbered TPV rooms.

Note: Odd number rooms allow you to view the MK from bed

Dave

Other posters have answered your question well, but another benefit of being more on the 4839-4848 side is being away from Chef Mickey’s and you generally have a bit less atrium noise on that side. It’s borderline splitting hairs but if I had a choice, I prefer to be away from CM given the general restaurant noise. Plus just a tad closer to the MK. But overall I’d be happy anywhere since the floor really isn’t all that big and my observations above are more nuances.

I probably also make too big a deal of this since we were in the second to last room on the CM side one trip where DS got some bug so we were in the room pretty much non stop for 24 hours. If I had to hear any more clanking dishes and that awful song I was going to go a little nuts. So that one isolated trip has permanently influenced my opinion. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!