Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We just got back from a lovely, long Easter weekend at GF-RPC. The resort was decorated for Easter with amazingly detailed chocolate Easter Eggs, our room was comfortable and quiet, and the transportation and location can’t be beat! The lounge was beautiful and relaxing, and there were always bottles of water to grab. My husband really enjoyed all the food offerings, but I have food allergies and had a much harder time.

I stopped by the concierge desk after we checked in to let them know about my allergies and I was told there would be plates of safe food prepared for me and waiting in the back at the appetizer and dessert services. However, there seemed to be a major communication disconnect between the concierge desk, the employees in the lounge, and the kitchen, and, as a result, when I went to the lounge there wasn’t anything available for me. After some back and forth and promises of food, I finally found a manager who showed me the allergy charts for each service so I could see what was safe. Unfortunately, the standard offering often did not work for my combination of allergies and some days, crudité were the only safe food. Breakfast was the only time I could safely eat in the lounge each day because there were always allergy friendly bread items available for request, but I feel like the rest of the day was a complete loss. I eventually quit asking about the availability of safe food because it felt like I was imposing on the CL staff anytime I tried to ask a question.

We stayed at BWI-CL in January and I was blown away by how willing and eager everyone was to answer questions and find something safe for me – I always had more than I could possible eat. Maybe they just spoiled me!

Oh no! Did you happen to contact special diets before hand or while you were there? We are headed there in August and now I am getting nervous for my son with his allergies. Someone posted that they were able to get breakfast delivered basically every morning because they couldn't provide anything.

Oh no! Did you happen to contact special diets before hand or while you were there? We are headed there in August and now I am getting nervous for my son with his allergies. Someone posted that they were able to get breakfast delivered basically every morning because they couldn't provide anything.

I did contact special diets before hand. The staff in the lounge did let me know that I could request gf mickey waffles for breakfast, but I prefer protein in the morning so I was happy with boiled eggs and gf toast.

How well do these candles work? Do they really make the house smell like YC?

We prefer the wax melts or oils, and they work amazingly well, most of the scents are spot on!!!

They’ll put a smile on your face!!!

My wife likes to take baths using the fizzy things, but she says the ones she gets at Grand Floridian at Basin are still here favorite, I’ll say my favorite one from there is the lemonade flavored one.....:thumbsup2

Luckily we have a Basin store about 15 minutes away. Oh there is one at DS also.

This is the first order we have gotten with candles because we usually use the melts as well, but Pete talks about the candles on the podcast so had to try one. So far Rome burning is my favorite. Yes, they can fill up our whole basement and when I go down the next morning for the treadmill before work, the smell is still in the air. Wonderful!

I just ordered some of those candles today. I bought Beach Club, Pirates, and Castaway Cruise. I have the soap from Bath and Body that someone posted a few pages back that smells exactly like the Beach Club...and it really does! Love it!

Can anyone tell me if the WL and BCR are still putting out individual toiletries or if they’ve switched to the large refillable bottles? Thanks!

We spoke to a chef when we first went up to the lounge at RPC. They were extremely helpful and made sure my son had allergy free options every morning (bagel, donut, cookies), stuff like that. (He has peanut and egg allergies.) When we arrived each morning, we just let a CM know he was there and a plate was always ready for him. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter