Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you so much for that detailed review!

We've been to GF CL last year, and have decided to go back CL at AKL. Strange that wine and beer is always in the kitchen, even for the “official” appetizers hours! I kind of liked the feeling of having a “bar” onstage, plus it is always nice to engage a little chat with the CM pouring the glasses.

Also, you mentioned glass could not be taken back to rooms, is this a recent change? I certainly remember pictures of Disboards members enjoying a glass of Mimosa in their room not so long ago! Did they tell you why they enforce this policy?
It was not official . If you appeared you were sitting in the lounge they got glass. If you said I want plastic they got it.

Sometimes they would ask if you taking or staying . However I walked past cms with coffee cups and wine, champagne glasses and no one ever said to wait can't do that.

Say I was sitting with my kids and wasn't finished I would take my wine when they were ready to leave the lounge.

Our stay was just in January.

It was not official . If you appeared you were sitting in the lounge they got glass. If you said I want plastic they got it.

Sometimes they would ask if you taking or staying . However I walked past cms with coffee cups and wine, champagne glasses and no one ever said to wait can't do that.

Say I was sitting with my kids and wasn't finished I would take my wine when they were ready to leave the lounge.

Our stay was just in January.

Thank you! I do hope we'll be able to take a plastic cup if we're going to the pool, or a glass when we're going to chill in our room. :)

Thank you! I do hope we'll be able to take a plastic cup if we're going to the pool, or a glass when we're going to chill in our room. :)

I do keep a glass in the room in a drawer. I take one the first day then wash it and put away where maid won't take, that way I always have one available.

That works pretty good and easy , just grab first day and you're all set.

I do keep a glass in the room in a drawer. I take one the first day then wash it and put away where maid won't take, that way I always have one available.

That works pretty good and easy , just grab first day and you're good !

That was my first thought when I read your report. Though, at the inflated price WDC charges their Deluxe CL room, I secretly wish I won't have to do the dishes!

At YC now ! Quick question - the kcups and Dasani water that was in our room , is that included or will we be charged?

They have always had 1 or 2 coffee packs included. Have never received water bottle in the room so can't help.

But more important, do you have a new renovated room?? Is the whole club floor open & redone?? Everyone on the Y&B thread is anxiously awaiting any reno info please!!! Have a great time!

Also, you mentioned glass could not be taken back to rooms, is this a recent change?

It's not an official thing necessarily. I heard a CM talking about how they'd had a lot of glassware disappear recently so they've been trying to enforce plastic cups outside the lounge. They certainly won't get upset if you're having a glass of wine and decide to take the rest back to your room or anything. But if you ask for a drink to take out of the lounge, they'll put it in a plastic cup.

I am by no means an expert and I can only partially address your question, so apologies in advance. I stayed one night in a BC 1-BR Suite last July, I don't have any experience with suites at YC or BWI.

It was only one night, but I thought the room, location, and CL lounge were all great. The room had been recently renovated. It was a decent size and very bright.

Not to bombard you with photos, but hopefully they give you a sense of the room. It takes a few angles to get everything in.

First thing you need to pay attention to is where the 1BR's are located. I was in 1647 (see red dot on map) which I thought was an ideal location. I'd be happy with this or any 1BR in the bank above it. The elevator up to the lounge was just a 20 second walk away. NOTE: There are other banks of 1BRs in various spots, some further away from the lounge. Look into this more over on the BC thread if important to you.
View attachment 223178

The room has 1 King Bed, 1 Pull-Out Queen Sleeper Sofa, and 1 couch that converts to a single bed (what you are looking at in this pic). For some reason the occupancy limit of this room is 4, could easily be 5 IMHO.
View attachment 223179

The Queen sleeper-sofa is there on the left.
View attachment 223180

Main BR area.
View attachment 223182

Queen sleeper-sofa pulled out.
View attachment 223185

Another angle.
View attachment 223187

View attachment 223188

View attachment 223189

Nice view from where this room was located.
View attachment 223190

But the balcony was pretty weak. Not much space here. Not sure what the upper floors are like?

View attachment 223191

Thank you, that is very helpful! This would be for a quick 2 night stay....split after a two night CR Atrium Club. The extra space would be welcome and the price seems generally more "affordable" as compared to some of the other 1 BR suite options. I have never stayed CL at BC so I would be interested to try it out and see how it compares to the other lounges.

Dani

It's not an official thing necessarily. I heard a CM talking about how they'd had a lot of glassware disappear recently so they've been trying to enforce plastic cups outside the lounge. They certainly won't get upset if you're having a glass of wine and decide to take the rest back to your room or anything. But if you ask for a drink to take out of the lounge, they'll put it in a plastic cup.
I think one problem is the maids dont get it back to the lounge.

Thank you, that is very helpful! This would be for a quick 2 night stay....split after a two night CR Atrium Club. The extra space would be welcome and the price seems generally more "affordable" as compared to some of the other 1 BR suite options. I have never stayed CL at BC so I would be interested to try it out and see how it compares to the other lounges.

Dani

I totally agree on the affordability part. It's still up there, but not like the GF or Poly suites.

My night there last summer was a last minute add-on to a week long stay at Poly (we were having such a good trip we decided we didn't want to go home). I booked it that day and had what I considered a good AP discount. I too used it as a chance to try out BC and BC CL since I had never been there before (had never been to an Epcot resort actually).

Not to give anything away but (in my humble opinion) the BC CL lounge offerings blew me away from anything I had previously experienced at the MK resort CLs. The variety and amount of food was incredible. My hyperbole might be because I had been at Poly CL for a week and was worn down on their offerings, but in all seriousness, I thought it was very good. The only thing that comes close in my travels has been the new WL CL. I'll give it a couple of dings for location and ambiance (or lack thereof), but the food experience at the time was :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2.

Hope you have a great time!

At YC now ! Quick question - the kcups and Dasani water that was in our room , is that included or will we be charged?

I've had the bottles of water at CR Atrium and Poly CL, they don't charge for them like you'd see at other hotels. Shhhh, don't give Disney any ideas.

Thanks for the YC pics! Hope you have a great time!

Yes refurbished room and I took pics but too large to upload from phone - room is very nice we got upgraded to water view I believe it's an upgrade

CM told us all but a few rooms on our "side" are complete and those rooms are just finishing -- I'll try get more specific info

Yes refurbished room and I took pics but too large to upload from phone - room is very nice we got upgraded to water view I believe it's an upgrade

CM told us all but a few rooms on our "side" are complete and those rooms are just finishing -- I'll try get more specific info

Yea!! Thanks for checking back in. We'll be CL at YC in 64 days! I can't wait to see the new rooms. They look so nice! Enjoy your stay! :goodvibes

So the husband and I decided to stay an extra couple days to enjoy more F&G, but AKL is all booked up for the weekend, sadly. The good news, however, is we're currently over in Tonga at the Poly. If anyone has questions about Tonga, let me know!

Thanks for the update. can't wait to see pics. Does your room have shower or tub?

So the husband and I decided to stay an extra couple days to enjoy more F&G, but AKL is all booked up for the weekend, sadly. The good news, however, is we're currently over in Tonga at the Poly. If anyone has questions about Tonga, let me know!

How exciting!! Maybe take a picture of the room service menu? Assuming they still offer this, of course. I'm curious about your view too. We don't see very many reviews here on the DIS of Tonga suites. Sounds like you're having a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter