Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

... so there might be limited availability left outside of Crest o’ the Waves section. Not stressing yet. Thanks for the info.
Do you have your requests submitted to Member Services? By default it is about a 50/50 split of 1 Br in Crest of Wave section vs the rest of the 1 Br Boardwalk facing rooms.

Dave

We just asked for upper floor unobstructed view.
They are all unobstructed views of the Boardwalk since you can see through the scaffolding of your deck. I would call or use the web interface to update your request to request upper floor near the Elevators.

Yes this narrows it down to 2 rooms: 4041 or 5051. They are not really near the Elevators since the Elevator bank is in the section between Bldg 1 & Bldg 2. You would be past the Boardwalk Green area and around the corner toward Dueling Pianos between a Grand Villa an a dedicated 2 Br Villa.

Dave

Cross Posting from another thread:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-renovation.3944796/post-65518255

Scaffolding is down now although still some painting to be done. Looks like they replaced the stucco with vertical siding. Posted by @Douglas Dubh Thanks for sharing!

IMG_0201.jpeg

I know it is quite a distance but I feel like we have been able to see the balloon at DS from our room sometimes on upper floors with standard view on the Villas side. Has anyone checked to see if you can see the new drone show from the BW resort?

Cross Posting from another thread:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-renovation.3944796/post-65518255

Scaffolding is down now although still some painting to be done. Looks like they replaced the stucco with vertical siding. Posted by @Douglas Dubh Thanks for sharing!

IMG_0201.jpeg
Aah, it's so good to see it back! I'm so glad they didn't make any changes. It's my favorite building to stay in and I always request a room there when I'm lucky enough to book a BW view.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter