• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Thanks for the review!

Does any know what kind of refills the mini-coffee makers take? Is it easy to get replacements from the front desk?

My MDE app says the ASMo food court opens at 7AM. Is this the earliest/easiest place to get [better than in-room] coffee at this resort?

Thanks!
The coffee makers take pods, which are Joffery's brand.. You can call mousekeeping for replacement pods and they'll bring more to your room.

As far as I know, the coffee in the food court is Joffery's, please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The coffee makers take pods, which are Joffery's brand.. You can call mousekeeping for replacement pods and they'll bring more to your room.

As far as I know, the coffee in the food court is Joffery's, please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
It is Joffrey's and I prefer the in room coffee to the food court.

I just saw that the Cheerleading Competitions are April 24-29, 2020. How much does this affect staying here? Thanks!

The coffee pot takes pods. Housekeeping refilled the supply. The "coffee" bar in the renovated rooms is nice! I didn't care for the coffee. I think it is the "maker". It was weak. I like Disney coffee.

We found them to be on par with those at the moderate resorts. Especially now that they have changed the beds out from double to queen.
No comment other than seeing your avatar brought a big smile to my face! You were a HUGE help when we were planning our 30th anniversary trip to CBR and now here I am planning our 35th and POOF you're here!! Starting our almost 3 week trip with a 2 night stay here before we move to POFQ

No comment other than seeing your avatar brought a big smile to my face! You were a HUGE help when we were planning our 30th anniversary trip to CBR and now here I am planning our 35th and POOF you're here!! Starting our almost 3 week trip with a 2 night stay here before we move to POFQ

Hey girl! So glad to have you over on my trip report!

Does anyone know where the nearest electrical outlet to the window is? I plan on bringing Christmas lights for the window so I'm wondering if I need an extension cord.

Heading to ASMo 11/17-11/23 for my birthday and was so excited. But my mother in law passed away yesterday after a long illness. My husband does not want to cancel. This trip was the "make over" for our family trip in 2014 at the same time that we wanted to cancel as my mom had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and she demanded we go...my MIL had dementia and was not well off. Sorry to vent! But ASMo does cheer me up.

Heading to ASMo 11/17-11/23 for my birthday and was so excited. But my mother in law passed away yesterday after a long illness. My husband does not want to cancel. This trip was the "make over" for our family trip in 2014 at the same time that we wanted to cancel as my mom had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and she demanded we go...my MIL had dementia and was not well off. Sorry to vent! But ASMo does cheer me up.

I am sorry for your family's loss. I am sure that your mother in law would have wanted you to go and have a good time. Our travel dates overlap. We will be at Movies th 19th through 30th.

I am sorry for your family's loss. I am sure that your mother in law would have wanted you to go and have a good time. Our travel dates overlap. We will be at Movies th 19th through 30th.
Thank you! My bday is the 19th. Doing mvmcp on 11/21. My MIL loved EPCOT, so that will be sad. She made 81 years. Just a sad day. I hope you have a good trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter