Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Regarding the bus issue we just got back from a one week stay September 17-24 and had no issues with the buses. We arrived for the buses a half hour before park opening (5:30 for HS and 6:30 for AK and MK) and never waited more than five minutes for an bus and never shared a bus. We generally left the parks between 6-8 and never had any issues with buses or bus sharing. The only time we shared a bus was on the day we arrived and caught a bus around noon to EPCOT and it had previously stopped at Sports and Music. We had previously stayed at French Quarter in June and found the bus service much better at Movies. Without a line queue like Movies the lines for buses sometimes revert to mob rule at French Quarter and in many cases there was just not enough room for people to line up at French Quarter.

What type air conditioning system do they have here? Is it motion activated so that it goes off during the night & gets warm? Can you set it as low as you want & have it stay on continually? We have some health issues & need it to stay at 66 degrees at night & 70-ish during the day. Thanks so much!

We have a vacation planned the first week on March and we need to add a day sadly its sold out the rest of the week. I check everyday. Do you think i will have better luck at the 60/30 day marks? Music is open i just dont want to move for one day and i dont want to give up my movies room.

We have a vacation planned the first week on March and we need to add a day sadly its sold out the rest of the week. I check everyday. Do you think i will have better luck at the 60/30 day marks? Music is open i just dont want to move for one day and i dont want to give up my movies room.
a lot of people seem to be having trouble adding just 1 day . can you rebook the whole lot ?

what dates . i just searched a few random dates at start of march from 1-7 days and got preferred room for all of them (not standard)

What type air conditioning system do they have here? Is it motion activated so that it goes off during the night & gets warm? Can you set it as low as you want & have it stay on continually? We have some health issues & need it to stay at 66 degrees at night & 70-ish during the day. Thanks so much!
We’re here now. Yes it is motion sensor driven. Very frustrating at night. I slept with just a sheet sort of covering my body and I was fine. DH said he was hot. But he was under the blanket!! We also have a small fan (8 in) sitting on the dresser blowing towards us. I was at Guest Services this evening ( I have two magic bands and one wasn’t opening our door.) I heard the guy next to me complaining about the air in his room.

Since we’re here now - we are in a 3rd floor end room in Fantasia. I really like the redecorates room. It’s a great size for a couple. It’s great having queen beds in a value. For so many years it was just doubles. The redesigned bathroom is really nice. Values also used to not have a door between the bedroom and the sink area. The sliding doors between the bedrooms and the sliding door to the potty/bath are nice heavy and quiet sliding open and closed. The busses have been fine. Ending day 2 of 6.

I did not love the food court for supper. We went to HS at 5:50 this morning ( Slinky Dog, Toy Story Mania x 2, Millennium Falcon x 2, Star Tours ( DH and I were the ONLY people on our ST flight!!!). We could have gone to Tower but didn’t want to go that far right then! Then a snack. All before 8:00AM.

I booked the Movies for a few nights in December. (We haven't been there for many years) One of my complaints about the All Stars was that they made people walk through horrible smoking areas in order to get to the Food Court or buses. Is this still a problem there?

I booked the Movies for a few nights in December. (We haven't been there for many years) One of my complaints about the All Stars was that they made people walk through horrible smoking areas in order to get to the Food Court or buses. Is this still a problem there?

I don't remember it being an issue for me, but here's a map.

allstarmovies-n.gif

I stayed at Toy Story last time and I didn't really notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter