Disneymoon in 3weeks!

Disney Groom here.... my future wife and I are Disneymooning the end of October 2012 and combining it with our first DCL trip too... Ohh yeah... were ALSO from MA.... I think it is something in the water.... We are also driving down too. It was my compromise, we get to drive to Disney and she gets the "BIG" wedding... Congrats! Anyone know where you can find the OLD SCHOOL mickey Top hats with ears... not the new ones but the old school ones?

Disney Groom here.... my future wife and I are Disneymooning the end of October 2012 and combining it with our first DCL trip too... Ohh yeah... were ALSO from MA.... I think it is something in the water.... We are also driving down too. It was my compromise, we get to drive to Disney and she gets the "BIG" wedding... Congrats! Anyone know where you can find the OLD SCHOOL mickey Top hats with ears... not the new ones but the old school ones?

Congratulations!!! We drove down as well. It really was not that bad. Took us about 22 hours to get down, only because we hit traffic in New York. Just under 20 hours to get home. 95 South the whole way!! Just a couple tips, it will cost you $13.85 for a toll in New Jersey and you will be in Delaware for maybe 5 minutes, and that will cost $4. LOL Hope you have a fabulous wedding and a great Disneymoon. Have any questions please feel free to ask (sorry OP for taking over a little LOL) Unfortunately I cannot help with the top hat ears, I would suggest maybe trying ebay, there seems to be a TON of Disney things there, especially old school stuff.

From what I understand they do not make those hats anymore, but I saw a thread on here for how to make some. Congrats!!!

So funny how many of us Mass people have chosen Disney as our Honeymoon destination.

People think we are crazy too! Oh well they just don't get it lol. It takes alot of planning to have a great Disney trip!! :) where are you staying?

I know just what you mean!! When we go for a regular trip my DF starts the countdown about 6 months out and that's when we begin planning!! We'll be staying at either Animal Kingdom Lodge/Villas or Bay Lake Tower!

Another Massachusetts Disbride here!!:cool1: We live in Western MA, but we moved here from Somerville!!

OP-They currently have 2 Just Married pins on Ebay. Grab them ASAP if you are interested-they tend to go fast!!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Disney+just+married+pins&_sacat=0

We had the puffy font ones on our honeymoon :)

If you look closely you'll see that the ones that are currently on EBay are from Disneyland. If that doesn't matter to you then it's ok but if it does, try and keep looking! Good luck!! :)

This is so funny finding all these fellow brides & groom from MA :)
I agree!! Love it

So funny how many of us Mass people have chosen Disney as our Honeymoon destination.

I know just what you mean!! When we go for a regular trip my DF starts the countdown about 6 months out and that's when we begin planning!! We'll be staying at either Animal Kingdom Lodge/Villas or Bay Lake Tower!

Too funny :) I wish we could have stayed at AKL, but it just wasn't in our budget. We really want to stay there for our next trip, September 2014, but we are in the process of saving/buying a house, so idk what our budget will be like then! We will see. I already want to stay planning out trip now ;)

Hello fellow MA disney brides & grooms!! 3 more days till I do 5 days till our Disneymoon!!!!!! :-) how is everyone??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter