Disneymoon in 3weeks!

disneydreams81

"ALL WE NEED IS FAITH,TRUST, AND A LITTLE BIT OF P
:cloud9:Hello brides & brides to be....we leave for our disneymoon in 3 weeks just looking for any advice from brides who honey mooned in disney any advice and tips or any suggestions would be awesome!! Thank you!! :) :lovestruc

Wear your Just Married or Happily Ever After pins everyday.

Be sure to list that its your Disneymoon on all of your ADR's.

Splurge on a fancy dinner.

Take time away from the parks and go at your own pace-there is so much more to WDW than just the parks-relax and enjoy yourselves!!!!:goodvibes

minniebride said:
Wear your Just Married or Happily Ever After pins everyday.

Be sure to list that its your Disneymoon on all of your ADR's.

Splurge on a fancy dinner.

Take time away from the parks and go at your own pace-there is so much more to WDW than just the parks-relax and enjoy yourselves!!!!:goodvibes

Thank you! Ya I noted the honeymoon on our reservations. We are going to Narcosses (spelt wrong) for our fancy dinner. Do I get the pins@ check in?

Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful Disneymoon! We're planning our Disneymoon for next September. As far as I know just married pins have been discontinued. Disney now gives out a Happily Ever After pin. I have heard of people purchasing Just Married pins online.

DisneyFF1124 said:
Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful Disneymoon! We're planning our Disneymoon for next September. As far as I know just married pins have been discontinued. Disney now gives out a Happily Ever After pin. I have heard of people purchasing Just Married pins online.

I tried to find the just married ones online...no luck :( the happily ever after are just as good though! Congrats to you as well! It's going to awesome! :))))

First off, congratulations!!! I just got back from my honeymoon a week ago. We had an amazing time, and I hope you do too. Here are some tips that I think made our trip great:

Wear the pins! And if you can get hubby to, the bride and groom mickey ears

Take your time, don't rush and try to see everything

Take a break mid-day to relax, hit the pool. or a water park

Take a late night stroll around your resort. Great spending time just the two of you when it is peaceful and quiet out

Enjoy the time together! It will go by quick

I will say it again, TAKE YOUR TIME.

Talk to the characters and cast members.. they have some great information and you might get a little pixie dust along the way.. I.E. free desserts, fast passes, and lots of congrats

Julie521 said:
First off, congratulations!!! I just got back from my honeymoon a week ago. We had an amazing time, and I hope you do too. Here are some tips that I think made our trip great:

Wear the pins! And if you can get hubby to, the bride and groom mickey ears

Take your time, don't rush and try to see everything

Take a break mid-day to relax, hit the pool. or a water park

Take a late night stroll around your resort. Great spending time just the two of you when it is peaceful and quiet out

Enjoy the time together! It will go by quick

I will say it again, TAKE YOUR TIME.

Talk to the characters and cast members.. they have some great information and you might get a little pixie dust along the way.. I.E. free desserts, fast passes, and lots of congrats

Congrats!! :) I'm happy to hear your trip was awesome. Where did you stay? We are staying @ the Caribbean resort ( love it) we got the dining plan again & very excited about it :) we have the ears already lol a shower gift lol can't wait!!!!!

Btw we are from MASS as well where abouts are you ?? We are South shore :)

Btw we are from MASS as well where abouts are you ?? We are South shore :)

That is awesome you got the ears already!!! We stayed at Coronado Springs. Our choice was actually between CBR and CSR! Hope you love the resort. I am actually from the south shore as well. About 10 minutes from Plymouth, in a very small town. We had the dining plan also and loved it! It was so nice not having to look at prices when ordering, and simply pick something because we wanted it. Getting a $50 meal and not thinking twice about it was a great feeling.:thumbsup2

Ya I agree! We are both really excited. Planning a wedding is a full time job we need a vaca from it! Lol. We are about 20min from Plymouth also in a small-ish town. I thought about CSR but I habe stayed @ CBR and knew I liked it.

Ya I agree! We are both really excited. Planning a wedding is a full time job we need a vaca from it! Lol. We are about 20min from Plymouth also in a small-ish town. I thought about CSR but I habe stayed @ CBR and knew I liked it.

Yes, I saw by your avatar thing. Not too far from Weymouth, about a half hour. SMALL WORLD! You are certainly right about the wedding planning, although I loved planning mine. It is weird having that and the honeymoon over, I feel like I have nothing to do..:confused3

I have enjoyed most of the planning process but some was stressful! I just can't wait to be on a plane heading to my fav place! :)

We were able to get some from someone I work with. He Disneymooned a few years ago, knew we were going and had an extra set! Looks like WDW is a popular spot for Massachusetts people! We're just north of Boston in the metro area!! DF and I are both planning on having our Disneymoon be a little different from our previous trips. A little less commando and a lot more relaxed and go with the flow! Looks like you'll be there during Food and Wine! DO be sure to take advantage of and enjoy that!! Julie521, any experiences/ideas to do on our Disneymoon?

Us MA people sure do love Disney! Lol. I'm excited about the food & wine i've been 2 times already & it's awesome! When are you going?

2 F&W festivals already, with a 3rd on the way?! That's great!! We're not Disneymooning till next September although we've already been planning the Wedding and Disneymoon since May!! We'll just miss F&W but we're already planning a F&W trip for 2014! People think we're crazy!!

People think we are crazy too! Oh well they just don't get it lol. It takes alot of planning to have a great Disney trip!! :) where are you staying?

I have enjoyed most of the planning process but some was stressful! I just can't wait to be on a plane heading to my fav place! :)
I do not blame you! Except we were crazy and drove LOL We both had fun on the trip though. Took about 22 hours to get there, about 20 home.

We were able to get some from someone I work with. He Disneymooned a few years ago, knew we were going and had an extra set! Looks like WDW is a popular spot for Massachusetts people! We're just north of Boston in the metro area!! DF and I are both planning on having our Disneymoon be a little different from our previous trips. A little less commando and a lot more relaxed and go with the flow! Looks like you'll be there during Food and Wine! DO be sure to take advantage of and enjoy that!! Julie521, any experiences/ideas to do on our Disneymoon?

That is awesome that you got some! My husband is originally from north of Boston, near Lowell. It is funny because people keep asking us "oh what special things did you do for your honeymoon" and it is funny because my husband and I are not the "romance" type. We didn't really book any fancy dinners to anything outrageously "romantic." We definitely went with the flow, did not go ride crazy, and enjoyed just being with each other. Our schedules do not allow us to see much of each other, so we loved just being together. WE did what WE wanted, not what a typically honeymoon "has to be." WE booked some cool restaurants (via napoli, sci-fi dine in, margaritaville, raglan road) played mini golf which we do EVERYWHERE we go, and relaxed in the lazy rivers at the water parks. The pins definitely helped get the congrats around the parks, embrace them! Make conversation with people that want to congratulate you, you never know what you will get, like maybe a free fast pass ;) HAHA IN the end, spending time together was my favorite part of the whole trip. This was the first vacation my husband and I ever went on together after being together for three years.

We drove to Michigan 2 yrs ago it was a great trip! Road trips are awesome!! Gives you lots of alone time w/ each other :)

Us MA people sure do love Disney! Lol. I'm excited about the food & wine i've been 2 times already & it's awesome! When are you going?

Another Massachusetts Disbride here!!:cool1: We live in Western MA, but we moved here from Somerville!!

OP-They currently have 2 Just Married pins on Ebay. Grab them ASAP if you are interested-they tend to go fast!!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Disney+just+married+pins&_sacat=0

We had the puffy font ones on our honeymoon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter