Disneyland's Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique

Do they sell the Birthday Princess sash seperately?
I'm thinking of surprising my friend with a appointment but you think they would say anything about her wearing a short formal dress?

Dh took dd to the BBB on Tuesday. They both had a lot of fun and she looked adorable. The fairy godmother in training spent a lot of time getting everything just right. This is the pop diva.

She is just too cute! :lovestruc

Oh and I see she picked the pink hair like my DD did! LOL! :rotfl2: Nothing make me prouder than my DD having a head full of pink fluff. :thumbsup2

We had the PAP's as well and yes, we got a 20% discount as well. :)

I loved this thread when trying to plan for our trip.....but not a lot about the boys & their experience......so here goes!!

Our son, 9 wanted to do this as well......his 5 yr old sister was getting the works. He got to pick from 2 swords & also got a shield.

He was taken back to the salon, & they started working on his hair & putting it into a mohawk. They use hair products to somewhat glue the hair into place. He was able to chose the colors they put in his hair......he went rainbow with red tips. He also opted to have the Mickey confetti sprinkled in his hair as well as the traditional magical glitter. They made a big deal about his reveal & he loved it.

It ran us $13.95 before the AP discount.

1052.jpg

1060.jpg

1061.jpg

1064.jpg

1067.jpg

His sister had the hair done in the Disney Diva:

1072.jpg

1078.jpg

1083.jpg

1087.jpg

She also got the make-up, nail polish, body jewel & choice of ring:

1089.jpg

1091.jpg

1094.jpg

1098.jpg

1107.jpg

1108.jpg

When they both were through, the did the photo shoot:

Photo0189-1.jpg

Photo0180-1.jpg

Photo0157-1.jpg

Photo0171-2.jpg

Both kids really enjoyed it!! My son's hair was drooping by dinner time.....but that was ok....didn't really want him sleeping on the white sheets & pillow case with all the color!!
My daugher kept the hairpiece in for 2 additional days......I did have to play with the hair a bit.

Great experience!!

I love the pictures! Those were great. Thanks for sharing.
So your sons package was only 13.95 including the sword and shield! What a deal there!

So your sons package was only 13.95 including the sword and shield! What a deal there!
Oooh that would be awesome if it was.. my DS saw the pics and thinks it looks great!!! DD will do studio 365 I think (she does LOTS of ballet performances so it very "use' to the bun, make up thing.. I think studio 365 may be a bit different for her.

Thought I'd share the receipt so you could see the breakdown. Each thing is itemized.....the hairstyle actually isn't charged....just the other stuff.....I found that interesting.

So for the boys: $9.00 for the shield & $4.95 for the sword = $13.95

august-1.jpg

WHOA! Thanks for posting your receipt. I was thinking about treating my soon to be 5 year old neice to this. More than a bit out my price level.

WHOA! Thanks for posting your receipt. I was thinking about treating my soon to be 5 year old neice to this. More than a bit out my price level.

You don't have to go all out....this was the big package. I believe the small package of hair & make-up with no costume (you can wear your own or just regular clothes) is $49.95!!

I saw lots of girls come in dressed already & some had tees & shorts on......either way you go.....it is a fun experience & they look really cute when they're done!!

$50 is alot better.

Have a question about pictures with the princesses. Are they all in that area at PFF and you just get in line and snap away? Also if you have the Disney photographer take the pictures, what do they run?

I'm planning out a souvenir budget for next year as I'd like to treat my niece to an annual pass for her birthday and do some special things through out the year.

Thanks for any help.

Great pics of the kids DizNee Luver!

$50 is alot better.

Have a question about pictures with the princesses. Are they all in that area at PFF and you just get in line and snap away? Also if you have the Disney photographer take the pictures, what do they run?

I'm planning out a souvenir budget for next year as I'd like to treat my niece to an annual pass for her birthday and do some special things through out the year.

Thanks for any help.

You won't know which princesses are back in PFF until you go around the corner and actually see them. And it is even possible that one might swap out with another right before you get to her.

It is also possible that you could wait for an hour plus, only to find the exact same princesses you saw the day before.

We've always seen 3 when we get back, but I understand that occasionally it might be 2.

It's a terrible set up. Take her to have lunch at Ariel's Grotto and pass on PFF.

You won't know which princesses are back in PFF until you go around the corner and actually see them. And it is even possible that one might swap out with another right before you get to her.

It is also possible that you could wait for an hour plus, only to find the exact same princesses you saw the day before.

We've always seen 3 when we get back, but I understand that occasionally it might be 2.

It's a terrible set up. Take her to have lunch at Ariel's Grotto and pass on PFF.

Thanks for the info! Any estimate on what Ariel's Grotto would average for an adult and one child?

Thanks for the info! Any estimate on what Ariel's Grotto would average for an adult and one child?

I don't remember. I think it was just under $40 for adults and just under $20 for kids. My daughter and I did this in June and had a very lovely time. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter