Disneyland Reopening Speculation Superthread

For HM, a few vloggers mentioned that yesterday and today there was sometimes an option to take stairs so that the elevator was bypassed. That area was still decked out a bit. I'm not sure if that helped with the wait times.

What is going on with ADRs, trying to make some for very end of June-early July and no restaurants are showing a schedule of hours yet.

Has there been anything about when the other resorts will open? Looking at June 30th-July 3rd and there is availability at the Grand Californian but we want to stay at the DL hotel if its open. I have only been to DL/DCA once for one day after the Rose Bowl in 2018. I have a wedding in San Diego on July 4th so figured this would be the perfect opportunity to go for a few days and especially check out Avengers Campus.
Paradise Pier Hotel Reopening June 15
No word on DL Hotel yet.

They’re doing vaccines for CMs at DL hotel through June. I’d expect they won’t open the hotel until after then.

Is there a speculation thread for when the new version of Annual Passes are coming out?
The only hint given was “sometime this year”

I’m thinking details sometime in September, launch in November.

I’d be shocked if they announce anything in the summer, they don’t want to have people who would have otherwise purchased a peak summer day ticket hold out for an AP program.

Posted this on the trip planning thread but thought I'd share it here too...

"California’s Secretary of Health and Human Services Dr. Mark Ghaly said Tuesday that the state is on track to drop the longstanding tier restrictions that have limited capacity at businesses.

“On June 15, the color-coded tier system … will no longer be in place,” he said. More specifically, Ghaly added, “Certain things like capacity limits will no longer be in place in California cities.”

Capacity Limits for Businesses to End June 15th

Posted this on the trip planning thread but thought I'd share it here too...

"California’s Secretary of Health and Human Services Dr. Mark Ghaly said Tuesday that the state is on track to drop the longstanding tier restrictions that have limited capacity at businesses.

“On June 15, the color-coded tier system … will no longer be in place,” he said. More specifically, Ghaly added, “Certain things like capacity limits will no longer be in place in California cities.”

Capacity Limits for Businesses to End June 15th

Additionally, Newsom was quoted as saying mask mandates would essentially disappear as well. Businesses will be free to make their own rules, but no business "large or small" will be subject to mask mandates.

Additionally, Newsom was quoted as saying mask mandates would essentially disappear as well. Businesses will be free to make their own rules, but no business "large or small" will be subject to mask mandates.

I just saw that on Twitter! Definitely a major turn around in policy, I was shocked to hear him say that. He also ended that comment with "no restrictions on businesses, big or small" so just more optimism for out of state folks for June 15th.

I'm feeling very confident our August trip is going to be a go. 🤩 My son and I are in a debate of what to ride first.....

Need to say over and over.. I will never take Disneyland or churro's for granted again. And then ride It's small world like ten times and squee when it lights up at night!!!

PREACH!

We had a "churro" at Disney World and were so insulted.

Maybe instead of running to a ride first I'll run to the churros....

Same.

While Disneyworld was a lot of fun... the food was very lacking....

I wonder.... Since Dinseyworld is now lessoning its distance markers( I always said idid NOT want to be the poor people pulling all those up all over the country.) I wonder is Disneyland will do the same on the 16th. I still expect masks, but maybe allowed off for taking pictures now.

Hey.. weird question has anyone seen the chimichanga's? Is it sad how much I am craving one.. with a corn dog a dole whip and maybe one day a sourdough bowl and soup followed by ice cream from Ghiradelli's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter