Disneyland Paris - News

Thanks for the info. Do attractions ever open up earlier than planned? Will be going to DLP for the first time May 17th and 18th and was hoping to do Phantom Manor!
It's good to have hope, but let's call it a Disney miracle if it happens.

I'm going the first week of July. Do you expect more to be published for July, it's just too early, or should I be safe? I guess since it's high season they might want to keep as much capacity as possible?
In theory you should be safe. The busiest time of the year starts as soon as the school holidays start, so they want to be ready for that.

Update on the refurbishments:
- Hyperspace Mountain: 22 May - 2 June
- La Tanière du Dragon: 22 May - 23 June
- RC Racer: 5-9 June
- Caroussel de Lancelot: 5-23 June
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 5 June - Till the end of June
- Cars Road trip: 12 June - Till the end of June
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast - 26 June till the end of June. (which has only 4 days left after the 26th ;-) )
Yay for Hyperspace mountain as I haven't gotten to do that yet.. but boo for a few of the other things :(
I am assuming La Taniere du Dragon is the under the castle walk through? (Which I have done, but is REALLY cool.) At least Pirates is the only "headliner" that will be down while I am there.

Announced yesterday, the Princess Breakfast is returning this summer. As of today guests can make a reservation if you have a hotel reservation.

I did it before covid during the pilot. My review is somewhere on this board. One of the best experiences ever. With my AP discount it is 42.50 euro p.p, 3 princesses, great and interesting food. Because it was a pilot not many people knew about it, and there were only 10 families in the entire restaurant. Great character interaction.

Just to let you know: It's a Small World will be added to Premier Access as well. When they refurbished the ride, they installed a Premier Access booth. Not open yet.

Disneyland Park:
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Buzz Lightyear
- Space Mountain
- Autopia
- Indiana Jones
- Star Tours
- Phantom Manor
- Orbitron
- It's a Small World (to be added soon)

The Studios:
- Avengers Assemble
- Spiderman Web
- Crush Coaster
- Tower of Terror
- Cars Road Trip
- Ratatouille

Riverboat is currently closed. Not sure how if it’s opening later today or not at all or if it’s closed rest of week as well.

Thanks Karin.

Any idea how long these will continue?

j
Really hard to say. This is the biggest turn out I've seen in the past few weeks. Best is to go left when the crowd goes right. Keep an eye on ED92, DLP Report and Pixiedust.be on social media for what is happening where and an eye on the app for possible impact on shows and rides.

Best thing to be is flexible.

I don't get to DLP until 15 June, so I have a little time. I leave for Rome this Friday and will be busy on a tour, but I should have plenty of "bus" time to keep up on the sites..

j

We got here last night.. for a 1 day trip to DLP.. I can't express how frustrating and disappointing the day was...

Unfortunately I didn"t follow the news past days, but Disney also didn't notify us or did anything whatsoever to care about guests...

I still don't get why/how a private (and paid for) place is hosting a protest..?

It was just the cherry on top after 3 days in Paris experiencing worst customer service whenever we went... :(

We got here last night.. for a 1 day trip to DLP.. I can't express how frustrating and disappointing the day was...

Unfortunately I didn"t follow the news past days, but Disney also didn't notify us or did anything whatsoever to care about guests...

I still don't get why/how a private (and paid for) place is hosting a protest..?

It was just the cherry on top after 3 days in Paris experiencing worst customer service whenever we went... :(
Im sorry 😞 As I understand it:

To have a chance of increasing the salaries by protesting, the CMs have to protest where it hurts. They need the public to know that Disney is underpaying their staff. With the right to protest, I don't think employers are allowed to forbid protests. It's not private property, it's a workplace.

And good customer service in Paris... 😞 let's not start about that.

For Management this is probably a tough thing to communicate about to guests. Everything put in writing can probably be used against them in negotiations.

What I could understand from French comments on fan boards like ED92 and DLP Report, the majority of the French fans support the strikes.

I think DLP management prefers a handful of complaints from non-French guests over disturbing the strikes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter