Disneyland Paris - News

New Avengers themed light and drone show coming to Walt Disney Studios, 28th January to 8th May, thank you PixieDust for bringing us the news! (First video below has sections in French and sections in English, second video is text with backing music)

I'm a little out of my habit to post news. But this news is too good not to post.

Disney Dreams will return as of 12 April 2023 :D

Disney Dreams will replace Illuminations. I couldn't be happier, I never warmed up to Illuminations and nothing topped (the original) Disney Dreams for me.
Agreed, I cannot wait to watch it again. I hope it'll stay after the end of the 30th Grand Finale, which is currentl scheduled to be the 30/09, I think.
Problem is, to watch both Dreams and the Avengers show there is only a short window, between 12/04 and 08/05 and it's during French school holidays, so I think very busy? Not sure if I want to face that.

Last edited:
A heads up for those going in the coming weeks (maybe months)
The Peter Pan float is in repair, apparently a costly / time consuming affair. So at the moment in the parade it's just Captain Hook on Skull Rock, Peter joined Wendy and the lost boys in front of the float.

20161212_parade_01-768x576.jpg

Is the anniversary date of April 12 going to be a day where they might close park entry because it reached max capacity?
Right now, I'm due to arrive mid-day April 12th, but pondering if it makes sense to lose a day in the city to arrive on the 11th so that I got into park in the morning of the 12th before park entry was closed off (if they do that sort of thing there.) I'll also have all day Apr 13th and half-day Apr 14th.
If this question should be placed on a different thread, please feel welcome to move to the proper spot with my apologies.

Is the anniversary date of April 12 going to be a day where they might close park entry because it reached max capacity?
Right now, I'm due to arrive mid-day April 12th, but pondering if it makes sense to lose a day in the city to arrive on the 11th so that I got into park in the morning of the 12th before park entry was closed off (if they do that sort of thing there.) I'll also have all day Apr 13th and half-day Apr 14th.
If this question should be placed on a different thread, please feel welcome to move to the proper spot with my apologies.
I just looked at https://queue-times.com/parks/4/calendar/2022/04 which shows historical data at the park was at 97% capacity all the week of April 11th 2022. If this is your only time at the park and want a stress free time I would opt for the extra full day.

Fyi flight force won't be closing for a refurb this April but DLP has announced they will be working on the ride to update the rides lighting/projections and more at night. Apparently it was never finished and it could and hopefully will be better come May!

I read weeks ago Small World will reopen this spring. Does anybody know the exact day? Or when will it be announced?
I don't believe it's be announced. But i would imagine in time for the Easter holidays. With dreams coming back extra capacity is a must.

Character strike in Disneyland Paris today!

During the first show of Shine Brighter (30th anniversary parade & show) character actors spontaneously went on strike. Only the dancers did the show this morning.

They had discovered that the actress playing Tiana is getting a higher salary due to the lack of actresses. The conflict was resolved (for now), and the characters did appear in the 2nd show of the day.

The news of the missing characters appeared on several social media pages, but I have only found a Dutch themepark page to report the reason.

Last edited:
Annual Pass news :

Dear Annual Passholder,​

We are always listening to our guests and continually strive to bring new experiences and develop new products which deliver choice, flexibility and value for our Annual Passholders. We are currently developing a new product range based on the valuable feedback you have given us and as a result we are pausing sales of new Annual Passes. Our Annual Passes are only available to individuals who currently have a valid Annual Pass. We look forward to sharing more with you later this year.​

In the meantime, you may continue to use and renew your existing Pass. Please note that the information in this e-mail is the only information available at this time. Our Contact Center will not be able to respond to any further inquiries on the changes to the program.​

We look forward to seeing you soon at Disneyland® Paris and we thank you for your loyalty.

The Annual Pass team​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter