Disneyland Paris - News

I just read that from April 1 through the end of August, DLP will be closing at 11pm and the Studios at 10pm.
If you are in line at closing time, you will get to ride.

YAY FOR LATE CLOSINGS!!!

Refurbishment update for May 2023:
- Phantom Manor: 9-19 May included,
- Hyperspace Mountain: closing May 22, no reopening date available,
- La Tanière du Dragon: closing May 22, no reopening date available,
- Riverboat Landing: currently closed, reopening on May 6
Credit DLP Report

Awe. Hyperspace Mountain and the Dragon were 2 that I was really looking forward to on my 15-18 June visit. Maybe they will be a quick refurb.

j

Credit DLP Report
Well $#%^! Last time I was there Hyperspace Mountain was closed for refurb. I doubt it will be re-opened by June 11th. I am not happy about this.

Maybe I'm wrong but I believe I've read Hyperspace Mountain will not be "Star Wars" any more, so yes that refurb my be long. Fortunately I'm going on april 24, and the Star Wars theme is the main reason to enter that attraction.

For anyone that’s gone how good is Hyperspace Mountain? I enjoyed going on Space Mountain last time I was in Paris, and the Hyperspace layover in Anaheim. Is it worth a special trip out to the resort? We were thinking we could go out on the 19th, and then stay in Paris longer on the 22nd, but not sure if it’s worth the effort.

For anyone that’s gone how good is Hyperspace Mountain? I enjoyed going on Space Mountain last time I was in Paris, and the Hyperspace layover in Anaheim. Is it worth a special trip out to the resort? We were thinking we could go out on the 19th, and then stay in Paris longer on the 22nd, but not sure if it’s worth the effort.

I wouldnt say it is worth a special trip out to the resort for it. But if you enjoyed it before and the Hyperspace layover in Anaheim I would try to ride.

BTM closed for just 10 days in its last Refurb a few weeks ago. I expect this to be of similar duration. The fact the ride is indoors could make it even quicker. Silly season is ahead of us so I doubht it will be a long time.

Maybe I'm wrong but I believe I've read Hyperspace Mountain will not be "Star Wars" any more, so yes that refurb my be long. Fortunately I'm going on april 24, and the Star Wars theme is the main reason to enter that attraction.
Instead I hope they restore the original voyage from the earth to the moon. It is much more fitting with the general theme of Discoveryland.

Fuente del Oro will be transformed permanently into a Coco themed restaurant, not just for Halloween.
Toon Plaza in the Studios will also get a Pixar make over, and to include characters from Elemental in the background.

So, there will be no Halloween Parties in Disneyland Paris this year, but also no New Year's Eve party. They are thinking about some experiences for the people in the parks on this evening, but we do not know yet what this will be.

I'm a bit surprised as even though I am not a fan, they are very popular evenings. Especially NYE has dinners costing 400 euro p/p which sell out... No idea what they are up to.

Update on the refurbishments:
- Hyperspace Mountain: 22 May - 2 June
- La Tanière du Dragon: 22 May - 23 June
- RC Racer: 5-9 June
- Caroussel de Lancelot: 5-23 June
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 5 June - Till the end of June
- Cars Road trip: 12 June - Till the end of June
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast - 26 June till the end of June. (which has only 4 days left after the 26th ;-) )

- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast - 26 June till the end of June. (which has only 4 days left after the 26th ;-) )
I appreciate the lists and specific dates. Pretty disappointed about La Tanière du Dragon. We are at DLP 15-18 June and that was one of the unique things at DLP we really wanted to see. I guess that means we'll have to plan another trip to Europe. :)

j

Credit DLP Report
Credit DLP Report
Thanks for the info. Do attractions ever open up earlier than planned? Will be going to DLP for the first time May 17th and 18th and was hoping to do Phantom Manor!

I'm going the first week of July. Do you expect more to be published for July, it's just too early, or should I be safe? I guess since it's high season they might want to keep as much capacity as possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter