** Disneyland Merriest Nights - Official Thread **

Coming from Canada and will be attending November 11 with my family. We had our trip already booked before this announcement so I had to buy tickets the first day they went on sale. Although we have been to Disneyland many time, this will be our first time there for the Christmas holidays.
Fellow Canadian :) It's soooo beautiful for the holidays! I will be there opening night too... like you I had my trip planned already and there's no way I could be at the parks and not go to the special event!

If anyone finds info on the special Blue Bayou Crab Boil ... please post? Thx!

Has there been any other info put out about the parties?

I can't wait to get to the parks.... I am hoping this party brings a little cheer to the past couple of depressing years.. :flower1:

We will be there Nov 11-15. So if somebody were to opt out of Merriest Night party on Nov 11, or have travel plans change, there's not way to return the tickets? No where for us that would be interested in a particular night to look? If they're sold out, they're sold out and no chance of anything last minute?

Yay!! Thanks for posting. I'm glad they let us know what food there's going to be. It confirms that I am keeping our Cafe Orleans reservation, I don't eat meat so the Po' Boy and Thanksgiving Leftover Burger won't be my dinner. But I'm sure the people with me could try it if they want to. We might do a light dinner at Cafe Orleans to save room for all the treats--all of the desserts and drinks look delicious. I can't wait to see bloggers/vloggers thoughts on Merriest Nites since I'm sure most are going 11/11. I'm just worried that I will feel like I didn't get to do everything I wanted to. I'm sure we will have a blast either way though--I've just never been to a ticketed event so I am both excited and nervous at the same time! Sure hope I can snag one of the pins.

There's info on the Blue Bayou Merriest Nites dining now! That's cool that Magic Keyholders can bring guests. My parents are keyholders but my husband and I aren't...but I still think we are going to keep our original Blue Bayou reservation instead of doing this. I want stuff on the original menu. But I will say $55 per adult isn't as expensive as I thought it'd be.
Merriest Nites Blue Bayou Info

There's info on the Blue Bayou Merriest Nites dining now! That's cool that Magic Keyholders can bring guests. My parents are keyholders but my husband and I aren't...but I still think we are going to keep our original Blue Bayou reservation instead of doing this. I want stuff on the original menu. But I will say $55 per adult isn't as expensive as I thought it'd be.
Merriest Nites Blue Bayou Info
Thanks for posting! Site was showing $65/pp ... but "Unavailable" for our night. Oh, well! I really hate Disney's "communications" process.

Last edited:
Has anyone here been successful booking the Low-Country Boil? I checked a few nights at random, all appear 'Unavailable' but none particularly say 'Sold Out.' Hmmm ... I wonder if they have actually opened reservations yet? The updated the website sometime yesterday so that the "Starting Price" matched the body of the message (from $65pp down to $55pp).

So I was looking at menus on the Disneyland website last night and noticed that they uploaded the specialty food items for Merriest Nites for various places. Does anyone know if only the specialty food items will be available or will there be everything else available from that place's menu? For example here's Galactic Grill's. They have that Thanksgiving Leftover Burger, but could someone order anything else from the regular menu?
Menu for Galactic Grill

My husband and I are going to be in Disneyland Nov 15-19th and wondering if anyone has any info on how to get ahold of Merriest Nites tickets?? We've never been during the Christmas holiday and missed the chance to order direct in September. Any help or advise would be great. :)

I was looking at menus and came across this at Cafe Orleans. I had not seen anything on the blog post about it and there are no reservations open on 11/30. Is anyone booked there for a party night? I really wish they would have posted info sooner so I could have tried for a reservation!

So I was looking at menus on the Disneyland website last night and noticed that they uploaded the specialty food items for Merriest Nites for various places. Does anyone know if only the specialty food items will be available or will there be everything else available from that place's menu? For example here's Galactic Grill's. They have that Thanksgiving Leftover Burger, but could someone order anything else from the regular menu?
Menu for Galactic Grill
I think usually the full menu is still available during parties but not positive! I wonder how it was during Oogie Boogie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter