** Disneyland Merriest Nights - Official Thread **

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
This thread will be for everyone to post the dates they will be going, and letting each other know if they would like to meet up for a group picture (that would be fun), share general information, and post pictures of the event itself.

Click on the picture below for the link to the Disney site:

Disney Merriest Nites
Join the fun at 6 holiday parties as Mickey Mouse and friends host all-new holiday after-hours events at Disneyland Park on select nights in November and December 2021!
Discover 6 Holiday Parties in One!

Our classic holiday favorites have some new twists! Mickey Mouse has invited many of his friends to host 6 themed parties throughout Disneyland Park on select nights—so you can celebrate the season in a merry new way.
During this separately ticketed holiday event, you can enjoy after-hours admission to Disneyland Park with limited capacity, including select attractions and entertainment, unique Disney Character sightings, A Christmas Fantasy Parade, snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A., themed photo ops, unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads from the event, themed menu items, live bands, dance parties and the opportunity to purchase special event-themed merchandise!
0106ZV_1914TA-16x9.jpg
Event Details

• Holiday Experiences
    Join the fun at 6 uniquely themed parties with some favorite Disney Characters—including Mickey Mouse, Miguel, Tiana, Elsa, Lilo, Stitch, Buzz Lightyear—plus snow moments on Main Street, U.S.A. and even an appearance from Santa Claus himself!
  • Early Admission to Disneyland Park
    Arrive ahead beginning at 5:00 PM and explore the park before the party, no theme park reservation required.
  • Merry Entertainment
    Get into the festive spirit with a special performance of A Christmas Fantasy Parade.
  • After-Hours Access to Attractions
    Ride some of the park’s classic attractions—including holiday favorites like “it’s a small world” Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday—throughout the event, usually with shorter wait times. (Access to Mickey’s Toontown, Critter Country and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will not be available during event hours.)
  • Character Appearances
    Be on the lookout! You may see both rare and classic Disney Characters dressed in their holiday best who will stop by to join the festivities.
  • Festive Photo Ops with Themed Backdrops
    Let Disney PhotoPass photographers capture shots—with unlimited downloads of photos taken during the event—against memorable event-themed backdrops.
  • Holiday and Event Merchandise
    You’ll have the opportunity to purchase holiday merchandise, including special Disney Merriest Nites-themed merchandise available during the event.
  • Specialty Holiday Treats and Eats
    Feast on holiday treats with a twist! Enjoy event-inspired menu options like hot chocolate and cookies at select Disneyland Park locations.

The 6 Merry Parties

Victorian-Themed Party on Main Street, U.S.A.
The host with the most, Mickey Mouse, invites you to the party of the year! Revel in the holiday spirit with marvelous snow moments and holly-jolly carolers singing some holiday favorites.
undefined

Feliz Navidad Party in Frontierland
Join Miguel from Coco for a jolly fiesta with lively music, dancing and so much more.
undefined

New Orleans Holiday in New Orleans Square
Swing by this jazzy celebration hosted by Tiana and brimming with beads, beignets and bountiful holiday fun.
undefined

Frozen-Themed Party in Fantasyland
Discover a flurry of festivities at a celebration featuring Elsa and her icy escapades—and plenty of heartwarming cheer.
undefined

Tropical Party in Adventureland
Delight in a holiday celebration with tropical flair hosted by the loveable Lilo and her mischievous pal, Stitch.
undefined

Tomorrowland Party in Tomorrowland
Party to infinity and beyond at this futuristic hoopla featuring Buzz Lightyear, a DJ and more.

2021 Dates, Times and Ticket Prices

Disney Merriest Nites takes place select nights in November and December 2021 from 8:00 PM to midnight.

DatesAvailabilityTicket Price
Thursday, Nov 11Sold Out$175
Tuesday, Nov 16Available$165
Tuesday, Nov 30Sold out$165
Tuesday, Dec 7Sold Out$165
Thursday, Dec 9Sold Out$165

Thread: Merriest Nights Queue

Party Details:

Disney Merriest Nites
Our classic holiday favorites have some new twists during this all-new, limited-capacity event! Mickey Mouse has invited some of his friends to host 6 themed parties throughout Disneyland Park on select nights—so you can celebrate the season in a merry new way.

Event ticket includes the opportunity to enjoy:
  • Admission to Disneyland Park 3 hours before the party begins
  • Mickey Mouse, Miguel, Tiana, Elsa, Lilo, Stitch, Buzz Lightyear and some of their friends as they each host their own themed party with unique photo ops:
    • Victorian-Themed Party on Main Street, U.S.A.
    • Feliz Navidad Party in Frontierland
    • New Orleans Holiday in New Orleans Square
    • Frozen-themed Party in Fantasyland
    • Tropical Party in Adventureland
    • Tomorrowland Party in Tomorrowland
  • A Christmas Fantasy Parade
  • Snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
  • Special Disney Character sightings
  • Select attractions and entertainment—including "it's a small world" Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday
  • Spectacular décor, lighting, music and effects
  • Unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the experience*
  • Themed menu selections at select restaurants and holiday merchandise—including special merchandise for the event—available for purchase
And lots more holiday merriment for Guests of all ages!

Last edited:
List of Party Dates and Attendees

Thu, Nov 11
malcon10t + family
mcrowder1978 + 2
pixiepowers
T-i-double-guh-er + fam
WebmasterMaryJo + Kelly

Tue, Nov 16
dizneedoll
monocle
sarbah77 + husband and friend
tlcdoula
valiamo + wife

Tue, Nov 30
lily_belle

Tue, Dec 07
abent
CharleneTheDM + 1
ishbit92 + fam
jujubie4 + a bunch
oktracy + hubby
KPeterso

Thu, Dec 09
Astylla
FabDisneyFan
GrizzlyGirl + SO
PRomano + mom

Potential get-togethers:
Does anyone want to set a time to meet for any of the activities below on your dates?
  • group photo?
  • dance party?
  • group ride?
  • snack eating?

Last edited:

Thanks for this! Went to WDW Christmas parties 2017 2018 2019. The last one was so
crowded you could barely move. I'm so happy DL is giving this a go. We now canceled
our Dec WDW trip. The relief not to have to deal with planes rental cars and hotels is
IMMENSE!! Dec 7th for us .........plus a lot of out of state relatives.:smooth:

Do you mean that the last WDW party was crowded like crazy?

I've never been to a special event!
I'm debating between Dec 7 or 9 :o

EDit: Whoops nevermind, the 9th is sold out.

Last edited:

I bit the bullet!
Dec 7 -- going with SO!

I'm coming from Canada, have not booked plane or hotel yet, as I'm not sure how the pandemic will be by then.
What happens if I have to cancel---would I be able to sell or return my tickets? (Sorry it's my first time with special events, not really familiar!)

We (wife and me) are going on the 16th of November. Spent almost 2.5 hours waiting for the ticker to count down today. Coming down from Canada for our almost annual trip to Disney

Last edited:
I bit the bullet!
Dec 7 -- going with SO!

I'm coming from Canada, have not booked plane or hotel yet, as I'm not sure how the pandemic will be by then.
What happens if I have to cancel---would I be able to sell or return my tickets? (Sorry it's my first time with special events, not really familiar!)

Glad you got your tickets! While "officially" you cannot sell your tickets, the tickets to the party do not appear to be tied to an account (I had to add them to my Disney account). With our Cdn @ par tickets, that if we could not go down to Disney, we were told we could give them away to someone that could use them.

I was torn between the 7th and 9th. My mother and I are going the 9th, the last night of our trip! It's my mother’s first visit to DL.

List of Party Dates and Attendees

Thu, Nov 11
mcrowder1978
pixiepowers
T-i-double-guh-er + fam
WebmasterMaryJo + Kelly

Tue, Nov 16
monocle
tlcdoula
valiamo + wife

Tue, Nov 30
lily_belle

Tue, Dec 07d
abent
CharleneTheDM + 1
ishbit92 + fam
jujubie4 + a bunch
oktracy + hubby
KPeterso

Thu, Dec 09
GrizzlyGirl + SO

Potential get-togethers:
Does anyone want to set a time to meet for any of the activities below on your dates?
  • group photo?
  • dance party?
  • group ride?
  • snack eating?

I was about to reply to the thread saying we will be there on 11/11 but you've already got us lol. We are staying at DLH if anyone wants to meet there before hand as well. Oh and it is myself, my daughter (17) and her boyfriend (16). I am sure they will probably wander off on there own at some point which is okay with me because then I can wander too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter