Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

Oh man, if I had Club status I would make it work no mater what.
Yeah I really got lucky with club timing! Going to sign up for the DL half, with MW full still as my priority, and use it as motivation over the next 11 months to try get a better handle on my knee arthritis.

Ugh. It's a week before CrD gets to register. You'd think they would have registration time and prices up by now.

I was hoping to see something by now too. But CrD gets a multi-day window to register, so the timing isn't as critical as for the public registration. I'd still like to see pricing and themes for the virtual (assuming they'll be the same as for the IRL races).

This waiting is hard! I'm hoping to see charity info too. I'm trying to decide if I can find a low amount charity to get a bib from or if I want to risk the quick sell out on open registration. I'm hoping for the 10k which sounds to be popular. I also teach a special needs classroom and can't be too bogged down on trying to register and have my paras cover my kids.

Just tried to go to the runDisney site and it is down. I got the message “temporarily unavailable we are working on it, check back later.” Hopefully it is the info we are waiting for.

Appears to be a false alarm. No change.

They did, I got in a race via one in 2017.
If they do I wonder if they will require charities to sign up for all five weekends or treat Disneyland separately. When charities came back they had to commit to all four WDW weekends or not get any bibs. So a bunch of charities backed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter