Disneyland ending AP program as we know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know DL and WDW are different but you have to wonder if whatever they do for APs in DLR they might do in WDW as well when they fully turn it back on.

I fully expect that within 12 months...

And it may be APs are limited to X days/year...or X times of the year...or just pay a "reduced" rate by the day after paying the 1st admission (so 100 days is 99 more "pays" after the 1st full day price).

Whatever it is, it will be an ugly price increase or pass degradation...

I’m thinking no. There’s an email to the Premiers apparently (I never once got an email about being a Premier despite having it since 2014) saying we can roll it over to a FL pass. If they’re rolling it over I doubt they’re taking away FL APs.
Does anyone have a copy of this email? I’m a Premier and didn’t receive it, and I’m trying to figure out how my situation will be handled.

I have a WDW Platinum AP Renewal certificate sitting in my account. I wasn’t expecting that renewal certificate to get activated until DL reopened and my Premier Pass finally expired, given that my Premier Pass expiration has been extended throughout the pandemic.

Does anyone know how situations like mine will be handled? When they cancel our APs will the cancellation date be the date they cancel it or the date it originally expired, and will my renewal activate at that point? Do you think there’s any chance Disney will let me turn my renewal into a *new* certificate? I really don’t want my AP renewing now as due to Covid changing all of our plans we don’t expect to be even in WDW now until either Thanksgiving or Christmas time, and I bought renewal premised on the fact that it wouldn’t kick in till DL reopened and my Premier expired. And now they’ve cancelled the Premier...

Does anyone have a copy of this email? I’m a Premier and didn’t receive it, and I’m trying to figure out how my situation will be handled.

I have a WDW Platinum AP Renewal certificate sitting in my account. I wasn’t expecting that renewal certificate to get activated until DL reopened and my Premier Pass finally expired, given that my Premier Pass expiration has been extended throughout the pandemic.

Does anyone know how situations like mine will be handled? When they cancel our APs will the cancellation date be the date they cancel it or the date it originally expired, and will my renewal activate at that point? Do you think there’s any chance Disney will let me turn my renewal into a *new* certificate? I really don’t want my AP renewing now as due to Covid changing all of our plans we don’t expect to be even in WDW now until either Thanksgiving or Christmas time, and I bought renewal premised on the fact that it wouldn’t kick in till DL reopened and my Premier expired. And now they’ve cancelled the Premier...
I don't think there was an email but they cover Premier passes on the DLR website. Basically it says that all Premier passes will be extended/valid on the WDW side until 3/31. It says that you can renew to a WDW AP through 4/30. The way I read it is that you'll have a WDW pass valid through 3/31/22 on the renewal certificate but you'll probably have to call to find out for sure.

Not a premier AP holder, but one of my friends is and she posted that their calculations for WDW make it expire pretty soon, like she got cut short of the extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter