Disneyland coupon - 20% off to share - Gone - Sent to a DISer

mareed

DIS Veteran
I have an extra "20% discount on purchase of $100 or more" that I'll be glad to send to someone who could use it who is visiting Disneyland before the end of the year. First person to post below here will get it (you can then send me you address info via PM).

Be sure you'll be able to meet the terms:
Present this coupon when making a total purchase of $100 (pre-tax) or more at select merchandise locations in Disneyland Park or Disney's California Adventure Park, or at World of Disney, Marceline's Confectionery, or Disney's Pin Traders in the Downtown Disney District. It is valid through 12/31/06. It excludes places like the Portrait Artists, Parasol Cart, Crystal Shop, etc, but it is valid for the Crystal cubes you can have your face printed in.

The coupon was included with the Disneyland planning DVD that I received earlier in the year. Hope someone can use it! :goodvibes

Do you still have it? :goodvibes It would be great to use on our Christmas trip coming up! :banana:

Laura

I have one, too - if anyone can use it and PMs me before I leave for WDW tomorrow :goodvibes - I'll mail it out before I go! :smooth:

bjakmom said:
I have one, too - if anyone can use it and PMs me before I leave for WDW tomorrow :goodvibes - I'll mail it out before I go! :smooth:

I can use it, We leave in 10 more days how do I send you my address? Thank you :)

mareed said:
OK, WDWINJUNE sent a PM, so I'm sending it out to her!

Thanks so much! Only 28 more days and we're there!! :santa: :dumbo: :mickeyjum :dogdance: Can't wait!

Laura

LOVEDISNEYLAND said:
I can use it, We leave in 10 more days how do I send you my address? Thank you :)

It's all yours! - I'll PM you! Enjoy your trip! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter